Special Product Offer:
Purchase this Brother printer and receive free delivery & installation by a Brother Technician. Some conditions do apply.
This item is a special order item, and shipping dates may vary. Please contact our sales team for shipping date estimates.
Brother MFCJ6945DW A3 22ipm Duplex Wireless Multifunction Inkjet Printer + 4 Year Warranty Offer! + Free Install
• Get further support for your office with the MFCJ6945DW 4-in-1 inkjet A3 printer. Offering automatic 2-sided A3 print, scan and copy, this device is high performance, professional and offers business features with low total cost of ownership. For total office support - think business ink.
Keep printing for longer
• With a high paper capacity of 500 sheets as standard, you can spend your time focusing on your business rather than refilling the paper tray. The versatile 100 sheet multi-purpose tray allows you to use media up to 230gsm and supports quick and cost effective A3 and A4 colour printing.
Business features from an inkjet printer
• With a host of business features and functions, the MFCJ6945DW offers quick and secure printing directly from your mobile using Near-Field Communication. Set up fast scan options with the intuitive user interface allowing you to scan directly to your favourite office applications. The 9.3cm colour touchscreen features a page gauge function allowing you to keep track of your ink level usage.
• Functions : Print, scan, copy, fax
• Engine : Colour Inkjet
• Standard Memory : 512MB
• LCD Display : 9.3cm Panel TFT Touch Screen Colour LCD
• Max paper size : A3
• Emulation : PCL6, BR-Script3, PDF version1.7, XPS version 1.0
• Print Speed : 22/20 ipm (Mono/Colour: based on ISO/IEC 24734)
• CPU Speed : 576MHz
• Printer Resolution : Up to 1200x4800 dpi
• Printer Compatibility : Windows 10 (32&64bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32&64bit), Windows 7 (32&64bit), Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 (32&64bit), Windows Server 2008 (32&64bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, (All server Operating Systems are print only) Mac OS X 10.9.5 or greater Linux Cups/LPR
• Printer Driver Functions : N in 1, Auto Duplex, Borderless (Windows/Mac) Poster, Header-Footer, Watermark, Booklet (Windows Only)
• 2 Sided Print : Yes (Automatic)
Paper Handling :
• Standard Paper Capacity : Upper Tray: Up to 250 Sheets, Lower Tray: Up to 250 Sheets
• Multi-Purpose Tray Capacity : Up to 100 sheets
• Output Paper Capacity : Up to 100 sheets, Up to 50 sheets larger than A4/LTR
• ADF : Up to 50 sheets
• Media Weights Paper Tray : Upper Tray: 64 - 220 gsm, Lower Tray: 64 - 120 gsm
• Copier Speed : 15/11 ipm (Mono/Colour: based on ISO/IEC 24735)
• Copier Resolution : Mono: (Print) Max. 1200x4800 dpi, (Scan) Max. 600x600 dpi Colour: (Print) Max. 1200x4800 dpi, (Scan) Max. 600x600 dpi
• Reduction-Enlargement Ratio : 25 - 400 percent in 1 percent increments
• Modem Speed : 33,600bps (Fax)
• Transmission Speed : Approx: 3sec (ITU-T Test Chart,MMR)
• Fax Receive Stamp : Yes
• 2 Sided Fax : Send/Receive
• Interface : Hi-Speed USB 2.0, 10/100Base-TX Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless, Wi-Fi Direct and NFC
• Wired Interface : 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet
• Wireless Interface : IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless
• NFC : Yes
Dimensions and Weight :
• Dimensions : 575(W) x 477(D) x 379(H)mm
• Weight : 22.6 Kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Is the Brother MFCJ6945DW Printer compatible with Mac computers?
Yes. This Brother printer is compatible with MacOS.
I have an old Brother Laser Printer. What is the difference between this and a Laser Printer?
In general terms laser printers are more cost effective to run, and are better if you’re planning on printing over 500 pages a month. Inkjets are cheaper to purchase and are better if you’re printing under 500 pages monthly. It also depends on what you’re printing too, Inkjets generally provide a better quality print.
What are the differences between the Brother J6945DW & J6935DW?
There is not too much in the way of differences between the MFC-J6935DW and the MFC-J6945DW. The MFC-J6945DW (released 2019) is the replacement for the MFC-J6935DW (released 2016) and has a slightly faster print/copy speed and upgraded components, but otherwise is fairly similar in functions.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.