Special Product Offer:
Brother MFCJ5945DW A3 35ppm Duplex Wireless Inkjet Multifunction Printer + 4 Year Warranty Offer!
• Get further support for your office with the MFCJ5945DW 4-in-1 inkjet A3 printer. Offering automatic 2-sided A3 print plus A4 scan and copy, this device is high performance, professional and offers business features with low total cost of ownership. For total office support - think business ink.
Keep printing for longer
• With a high paper capacity of 500 sheets as standard, you can spend your time focusing on your business rather than refilling the paper tray. The versatile 100 sheet multi-purpose tray allows you to use media up to 230 gsm and supports quick and cost effective A3 and A4 colour printing.
Business features from an inkjet printer
• Set up fast scan options with the intuitive user interface allowing you to scan directly to your favourite office applications. The 9.3 cm colour touchscreen features a page gauge function allowing you to keep track of your ink level usage.
• Printer Type: Colour Inkjet
• Print Head - Mono: Piezo with 420 nozzles x 1
• Print Head - Colour: Piezo with 420 nozzles x 3
• Memory: 512MB
• Display: 9.3cm colour touchscreen LCD
• Emulation: PCL6, BR-Script3, PDF version1.7, XPS version 1.0
• Resolution: Up to 1200 x 4800 dpi
• USB: USB 2.0 interface cable (no longer than 5 m)
• LAN: Ethernet UTP cable category 5 or greater
• Wireless LAN: IEEE 802.11b/g/n (Infrastructure), IEEE 802.11g/n (Wi-Fi Direct)
• NFC: Yes
• Print speed – fast mode:
• Print speed – laser comparable:
• Automatic 2 sided print:
• Compatibility: ITU-T Super Group 3
• Modem Speed: Automatic Fallback 33,600 bps
• Resolution (Horizontal): 203 dpi
• Out of paper reception: Up to 180 pages
• Address Book: 100 names x 2 numbers or E-mail addresses
• Groups: Up to 6
• Resolution: Up to 1200 × 4800 dpi
• 2 sided copy: Plain Paper, Recycled Paper; A4, Letter, A5
• Multi copy: Stacks/Sorts up to 999 pages
• Enlargement/Reduction: 25% to 400% (in increments of 1%)
• Resolution: Up to 19200 × 19200 dpi (interpolated); Up to 1200 × 2400 dpi (optical) (from Scanner Glass); Up to 600 × 600 dpi (optical) (from ADF)
• Grey Scale: 16 bit colour processing (simplex) (Input); 10 bit colour processing (duplex) (Input); 8 bit colour processing (Output)
• Colour Depth: 48 bit colour processing (simplex) (Input); 30 bit colour processing (duplex) (Input); 24 bit colour processing (Output)
• Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50 pages (80 gsm)
• Paper Input Sizes - Landscape: A4, Letter, Executive, B5 (JIS)
• Paper Input Sizes - Portrait: A3, Ledger, B4 (JIS), Legal, Mexico Legal, India Legal, Folio, A5, B6 (JIS), A6, Envelopes (C5, Com-10, DL, Monarch), Photo (10 x 15 cm), Photo L (9 x 13 cm), Photo 2L (13 x 18 cm), Index card (13 x 20 cm)
• Paper Input Type: Plain Paper, Inkjet Paper (coated paper), Glossy Paper, Recycled Paper
• Maximum Paper Capacity: Up to 250 sheets of 80 gsm plain paper (Tray 1), Up to 100 sheets of 80 gsm Plain Paper (Multi-purpose tray)
• Paper Output - Up to A4: Up to 100 sheets of 80 gsm Plain Paper (face up print delivery to the output paper tray)
• Paper Output - Over A4: Up to 50 sheets of 80 gsm Plain Paper (face up print delivery to the output paper tray)
• Power Source: AC 220 to 240 V 50/60 Hz
• Power Consumption: Copying Approx. 30 W, Ready Approx. 6.5 W, Sleep Approx. 1.5 W, Power Off Approx. 0.04 W
• Noise: 50 dB (Approx.)
• Operating Temperature: 10 to 35 °C
• Operating Humidity: 20 to 80% (non-condensing)
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 545 x 436~807 x 372~465 mm (min~max)
• Weight: 20.9 kg
• macOS v10.11.6 / 10.12.x /10.13.x or newer
• Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 or newer
• Starter Ink cartridges
• Power supply cord
• Driver software for Windows
• Quick Set-Up Guide
(PC interface cable NOT included).
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.