Autodesk AutoCAD with Specialised Toolsets 12 Month Subscription
• Architecture Toolset - Adds features for architectural drawing, documentation and schedules and for automating drafting tasks.
• Electrical Toolset - Adds electrical design features to help you to create, modify and document electrical controls systems.
• Mechanical Toolset - Adds a library of standards-based parts and tools to help you to create, modify and document mechanical designs for manufacturing.
• Plant 3D Toolset - Adds features to help you produce P&IDs and then integrate them into a 3D plant design model.
• MEP Toolset - Adds features to help you draft, design and document MEP building systems in an AutoCAD environment.
• MAP 3D Toolset - Incorporate GIS topology with AutoCAD so you can use and maintain CAD and GIS data for planning, design and data management.
• Raster Design Toolset - Adds raster-to-vector tools to help you to convert raster images into DWG objects. Edit scanned drawings in a familiar AutoCAD environment.
• AutoCad Web App - Access AutoCAD from any computer in real time.
• AutoCad Mobile App - View, create, edit and share AutoCAD drawings on mobile devices, anytime, anywhere.
• Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 with Update KB4019990 (32-bit & 64-bit)
• Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355 (32-bit & 64-bit)
• Microsoft Windows 10 Anniversary Update (64-bit only) (version 1607 or higher)
• Apple macOS Mojave v10.14 (requires Update 2018.2)
• High Sierra v10.13 or later
• Apple macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
• Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11 or later
• Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor
• Recommended: 3+ GHz processor
• Basic: 8 GB
• Recommended: 16 GB
• Conventional Displays: 1920 x 1080 with True Color
• High Resolution & 4K Displays: Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64 bit systems (with capable display card)
• Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
• Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
• 6.0 GB
• Deployment via Deployment Wizard.
• The license server and all workstations that will run applications dependent on network licensing must run TCP/IP protocol.
• Either Microsoft or Novell TCP/IP protocol stacks are acceptable. Primary login on workstations may be Netware or Windows.
• In addition to operating systems supported for the application, the license server will run on the Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows 2008 R2 Server editions.
• Citrix XenApp 7.6, Citrix XenDesktop 7.6.
• .NET Framework Version 4.7
For additional requirements for specialised toolsets please refer to the Autodesk website
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Can Mac users run this software?
If you purchase AutoCAD 2019 you will be able to use your serial number and product key to activate AutoCAD for Mac plus the web and mobile app. AutoCAD specialized toolsets only work on Windows and are not available for Mac users, unless using a virtual machine running Windows such as Parallels or Bootcamp.
How do I receive the download version of AutoCAD?
Purchase this software through our online store. Once our team have confirmed your payment your order will be processed. Your software will be sent to you via email within 24 hours. Please note that we can only process your order during standard business hours.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.