Asus TUF H310M-PLUS GAMING R2.0 Intel LGA 1151 H310 mATX RGB Motherboard
• TUF Gaming motherboards offer easy and safe DIY builds by leveraging great design, innovative engineering, and strong partnerships with major component manufacturers. The unrivalled combination of military-grade TUF Components, TUF Protection and the TUF Gaming Alliance means that you can rest assured that your gaming rig will go the distance.
TUF Gaming alliance
• TUF Gaming Alliance is the marque of collaboration between ASUS and major PC-component manufacturers, including trusted brands like Antec, Apacer, Ballistix, Cooler Master, Corsair, Deepcool, Enermax, G.Skill, GeIL, In Win, Scythe, SilverStone, Team Group and XPG. A growing range of compliant parts, from PC chassis and power supplies to CPU coolers and DRAM, guarantee both compatibility and aesthetic harmony. We're also continually increasing our partnerships to make the TUF Gaming Alliance ever stronger.
Safeslot. Protect your graphics card investment
• SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-molding process, SafeSlot integrates fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
ESD Guards. Electrostatic discharge protection
• ESD Guards prolong the life of components while preventing damage from electrostatic discharge, providing protection for up to +/- 10kV of air discharge and +/- 6kV of contact discharge — greatly surpassing the respective industry standards of +/- 6kV and +/- 4kKV
• Certified military-grade TUF chokes deliver rock-steady power to the CPU, helping to improve system stability.
• +20% temperature tolerance and 2.5X-longer lifespan.
Flexible Cooling Controls. Fan Xpert
• System temperatures are key to a stable gaming rig ? especially GPU temperatures. TUF Gaming motherboards include FAN Xpert software that's able to intelligently control system fans based upon the input of multiple sensors, including the temperature of ASUS graphics cards*. This ensures that your TUF Gaming system stays perfectly cooled, no matter how long you play. * ASUS GeForce 700 and later cards supported.
Improved DDR4 Stability. Asus Optimem
• ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and our T-Topology trace layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements allow the TUF Gaming motherboards to support a wide range of dual and quad-DIMM memory kits, while providing your rig with the stability it needs to deal with any type of workload - whether you're gaming or running intensive applications.
Outshine the competition. Edge Zone
• A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
TUF LANGuard. Best surge protection
• TUF LANGuard is a military-grade innovation that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput, protecting the motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
Speed Up with Onboard M.2
• With x4 PCI Express 2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 20Gbps data-transfer speeds. It's the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your PC and apps work as fast as possible.
• CPU: Intel Socket 1151 for 8th/9th Generation Core i7 Core i5 Core i3 Pentium Celeron Processors Supports Intel 14 nm CPU Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 *The Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
• Form Factor: mATX Form Factor 8.9 inch x 8.2 inch (22.6 cm x 20.8 cm)
• Memory: 2x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory *Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs. **DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors.
• Onboard Graphics: Integrated Graphics Processor Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D ports -Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz -Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively) Supports Intel InTru 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider
• Audio: Realtek ALC887 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
• LAN: Intel I219V, 1x Gigabit LAN Controller(s) TUF LANGuard
• Expansion Slots: Intel H310 Chipset 1x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode) 2x PCIe 2.0 x1
• Multi-Graphics Technology: N/A
• Storage Interface: Intel H310 Chipset: 1x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support(both PCIE 2.0 x4 & SATA mode) 4x SATA 6Gb/s port(s),
• USB: Intel H310 Chipset: 4x USB 3.1 Gen 1 up to 5Gbps port(s) (2 at back panel, blue, Type-A, 2 at mid-board) Intel H310 Chipset: 6x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (4 at back panel, 2 at mid-board)
• Internal I/O Connectors: 1x Aura RGB Strip Header(s) 1x USB 3.1 Gen (up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen port(s) (19-pin) 1x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s) 1x M.2 Socket 3 1x COM port(s) connector(s) 4x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s) 1x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin) 1x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin) 1x S/PDIF out header(s) 1x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s) 1x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connectors 1x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP) 1x System panel(s) 1x Clear CMOS jumper(s) 1x System panel connector 1x Speaker connector
• Back Panel Connectors: 1x PS/2 keyboard (purple) 1x PS/2 mouse (green) 1x DVI-D 1x HDMI 1x LAN (RJ45) port(s) 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1(blue) 4x USB 2.0 3x Audio jack(s)
• Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 10 64-bit
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.