Asus ROG STRIX B460-I GAMING Intel LGA 1200 B460 Mini ITX Gaming Motherboard
• The robust power design and comprehensive cooling features of Strix B460-I Gaming ensure great all-round performance, and an intuitive dashboard gives you full networking control so you can harness the full potential of your build.
• ROG Strix B460-I Gaming provides you with the latest connectivity for supersmooth online experiences and blisteringly fast file transfers. Superior audio performance gives you a massive advantage, allowing you to pick up on the smallest audio cues for a completely immersive gaming experience.
Play your own Style
• The cyberpunk-inspired aesthetics of ROG Strix B460-I Gaming are accentuated with bold slashes and cybertext. By pairing your rig with other products from the diverse ROG ecosystem, you can create a fully customized gaming setup that reflects your personal style.
ROG Gives You More
• ROG exclusive software utilities deliver intuitive audio tuning and gaming enhancements so you can configure your gaming build the way you want.
• Intel Socket 1200 for 10th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors
• Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
• Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
• Intel B460
• 2 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
• Dual Channel Memory Architecture
• Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
• OptiMem II
• Integrated Graphics in the 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors
• Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D ports: Supports HDMI 2.0b with maximum resolution of 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz, Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
• Supports AMD CrossFireX Technology
• Intel 10th Gen Processors: 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16
• Total supports 2 x M.2 slots and 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports: 1 x M.2_1 socket 3, with M Key, Type 2242/2260/2280 (PCIE 3.0 x4 and SATA modes) storage devices support. 1 x M.2_2 socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode). 4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
• Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10. Intel Optane Memory Ready
• Intel I219-V 1Gb Ethernet
• ASUS LANGuard
• ROG SupremeFX 7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC: Dual OP Amplifiers. Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs. Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking. High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input. Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback
• Audio Feature : SupremeFX Shielding Technology. Rear audio USB Type-C port. Premium Japanese audio capacitors. Sonic Radar III. Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer
• Rear USB Port ( Total 8 ): 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 port(s)(1 x USB Type-CTM), 6 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)(4 x Type-A), 1 x USB 2.0 port(s)(1 x USB Type-C)
• Front USB Port ( Total 4 ): 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s). 2 x USB 2.0 port(s)
• 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS
• WOL by PME, PXE
• Mini ITX Form Factor 17 cm x 17 cm
• User's manual
• 2x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
• 1x pack of cable tie
• 1x Supporting DVD
• 1x ROG Strix stickers
• 1x Extension cable for Addressable LED
• 1x ROG Thank you card
• 1x Wi-Fi moving antenna
• 1 M.2 SSD screw package(s)
• 1 ROG key chain
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.