Asus PRIME Z390-A Intel LGA 1151 Z390 ATX RGB Motherboard
• Prime Z390 simplifies CPU overclocking with software and extensive tweaking options that give beginners and seasoned overclockers alike the tools to build well-tuned machines. A new memory trace layout provides stability and compatibility for both traditional DIMMs and RGB-infused memory, letting you pair a broad choice of DRAM kits with your build.
• ASUS AI Overclocking makes automatic tuning faster and smarter than ever before. Available in Windows or directly through the UEFI, it profiles the CPU and cooling to predict the optimal configuration for each individual system.
5-way Optimization Overclocking Intelligence
• Take care of complex tuning with just one click. ASUS 5-Way Optimization is a system-wide tuning utility that overclocks the processor and tunes fan speeds to ensure the best balance between cooling and acoustics. The automated CPU tuning feature of 5-Way Optimization leverages the same onboard intelligence as AI Overclocking, but goes further by running a Prime95 based stress test to deliver a result that's well-tuned from the get-go.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
• The UEFI BIOS is an early waypoint on any PC-building journey, and Prime Z390-A offers one of the best in the business.
Cool and Reliable
• Prime Z390-A is designed for builders who want essential ASUS reliability and performance. More CPU cores create power-delivery challenges, so Prime Z390-A has extra power phases and comprehensive cooling features for optimal performance.
Cooler by design
• Prime Z390-A features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
• Keep your SSD cooler. Prime Z390-A has an ultra-efficient heatsink to reduce M.2 SSD temperatures by up to 20°C — and that means optimal storage performance and improved SSD longevity.
• Outshine the competition. A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers.* And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
• Realtek codec and unique design features for pristine, powerful audio. Prime Z390-A utilizes a unique audio codec designed in close collaboration with Realtek — the Realtek S1220A. It also features an unprecedented 120dB signal-to-noise ratio for the stereo line-out and a 113dB SNR for the line-in, providing pristine audio quality. Additionally, a new impedance-sensing circuit automatically adjusts gain to ensure the optimal volume range for your headphones.
• Intel Socket 1151 for 9th / 8th Generation Pentium/Celeron Processors
• Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
• Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
• Intel Z390
• 4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory *
• Dual Channel Memory Architecture
• Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
• Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel HD Graphics support
• Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D ports: Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz. Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz
• Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
• Supports Intel InTru 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider
• Supports NVIDIA 2-Way SLI Technology
• Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX Technology
• 2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16, x8/x8, x8/x4+x4*, x8+x4+x4/x0**). For 2 SSD on CPU support, install a Hyper M.2 X16 card (sold separately) into the PCIeX16_2 slot, enable this card under BIOS settings.
• 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode)
• 3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1. For 3 SSD on CPU support, install a Hyper M.2 X16 card (sold separately) into the PCIeX16_1 slot, enable this card under BIOS settings.
• Intel Z390 Chipset :1 x M.2 Socket 3, , with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode). 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode). 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray, Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
• Intel Optane Memory Ready
• Intel CPU with Intel Rapid Storage Technology support (RAID 0 & RAID 1)
• Intel I219V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
• ASUS Turbo LAN Utility
• ASUS LAN Guard
• Realtek ALC S1220A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC featuring Crystal Sound 3
• Intel Z390 Chipset : 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s)
• Intel Z390 Chipset : 5 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (3 at mid-board)
• Intel Z390 Chipset : 2 x USB 2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, )
• GL852G USB Hub : 4 x USB 2.0 port(s) (4 at mid-board)
• 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 AI OC Guide, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F9 Search, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
• WfM 2.0, DMI 3.0, WOL by PME, PXE
• ATX Form Factor 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm
• User's manual
• ASUS Q-Shield
• 3x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
• 1x M.2 Screw Package
• 1x SLI HB BRIDGE(2-WAY-M)
• 1x Q-Connector
• 1x SCD
• 1x CPU Fan Holder
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.