Asus Prime Z270M-Plus LGA1151 mATX Motherboard with LED Lighting
• ASUS is the world's foremost motherboard manufacturer, renowned for our unique Design Thinking approach. Our exhaustive testing exceeds industry standards, supported by high-quality components for exceptional real-world protection. Our motherboards are proven to be compatible with more than 1,000 components and devices, and each new model undergoes a minimum of 8,000 hours of strict validation. ASUS gives you the peace of mind of knowing that your motherboard is fit for all environments and applications. By choosing ASUS, you also gain the freedom to select outstanding component options, for trouble-free DIY experiences.
5X Protection III
• Prime 200 motherboards are engineered with industry-leading 5X Protection III, employing the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee the quality and long-term durability of your motherboard. That means exceptional protection and stability for your build — thanks to decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
SafeSlot Core. Fortified PCIe slot prevents damage
• SafeSlot Core is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot. Featuring a fortified design that's anchored to the motherboard by a special hook, Safeslot Core provides 1.6x stronger retention and 1.3x greater shearing resistance than standard expansion slots.
LANGuard. Pumped-up throughput. 2.5x higher surge tolerance
• ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors to ensure a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
Overvoltage Protection. World-class circuit-protecting power design
• An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your chipset, connectivity ports, and audio codecs from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
DIGI+ VRM. Precision control for stable power
• ASUS-exclusive DIGI+ VRM intelligently delivers power to the processor based on real-time demands, reducing energy waste and improving system stability.
DRAM Overcurrent Protection. Short-circuit damage prevention
• Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of your system and connected devices.
Stainless-Steel Back I/O. 3x corrosion-resistance for greater durability
• Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel back I/O panels bonded with chromium oxide have a lifespan that's three times longer than ordinary panels.
ESD Guards. Electrostatic discharge protection
• ASUS ESD Guards prevent damage from electrostatic discharge, up to +/- 10kV for air discharge and +/- 6kV for contact discharge, arranged in an active-protective-circuit design that prolongs the life of components.
• Tested to be compatible with 1,000+ CPUs, DDR4 memory modules, graphics cards and more. Having the freedom to pick and choose the parts that go into your machine is at the heart of PC DIY. Our extensive certification program focuses on providing the very best compatibility with the widest range of components and devices, giving you the freedom to build and upgrade without frustration. Compatible today and compatible far into the future – that's the ASUS way.
Extensive List of Supported Devices
• View supported devices and Qualified Vendor List for compatible memory. The superior compatibility of Prime 200 series is evidenced by our extensive list of supported devices — which includes thousands of compatible components — and our Qualified Vendor List that identifies memory compatibility. That means more choices for worry-free PC-building experiences.
Great Compatibility. with ASUS Products
• ASUS offers a suite of proprietary components — graphics cards, sound cards, optical drives — that perfectly complement the Prime 200 series, so you can complete your custom motherboard build with confidence!
• ASUS motherboards have superb endurance. We verify this by subjecting every board to more than 8,000 hours of stringent tests. A barrage of burn-in, environmental, compatibility, software and safety tests confirm that our motherboards are exceptionally robust. It also shows that ASUS reliability surpasses industry standards, ensuring that every component is designed to function flawlessly in any environment.
DDR4 Overclocking Strength in Numbers
• Third-generation ASUS T-Topology allows memory frequencies that are higher than ever — to 3866MHz and beyond. Refined manufacturing ensures ultra-consistent quality and minimal crosstalk between custom trace paths, so you'll enjoy the thrill of overclocking DDR4 with time-aligned signaling for superior stability and compatibility.
Brighten Up Your Build. LED-illuminated control for PCIe slot
• Built-in LED lighting options illuminate your build in a variety of eye-catching styles.
Gaming Audio. Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio
• Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you've ever experienced!
Intel Optane Memory Ready
• Intel Optane Memory* is a revolutionary (non-volatile memory) technology supported by Prime 200-series motherboards. Intel Optane Memory modules accelerate attached storage to reduce boot and load times, so everything feels faster and more responsive. *Supports 7th Generation Intel processors. Requires driver and BIOS update.
Speed Up with Onboard M.2 Up to 32Gb/s
• With x4 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gb/s data-transfer speeds. It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your whole PC or professional apps work as fast as possible.
• Intel Z270
• Intel Socket 1151 for 6th/7th Generation Core i7 Core i5 Core i3 Pentium Celeron Processors
• Supports Intel 14 nm CPU Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
• mATX Form Factor (24.38 x 23.88cm)
• 4x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 3866(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200(O.C.) / 3000(O.C.) / 2800(O.C.) / 2666(O.C.) / 2400(O.C.) / 2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
• Dual Channel Memory Architecture
• Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
• Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel HD Graphics support
• Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DVI-D/RGB ports
• Supports VGA with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
• Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
• Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
• Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB Supports up to 3 displays simultaneously
• Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC -Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
• Intel I219V, 1x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
• 1x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode)
• 1x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode)
• 2x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
• Supports AMD CrossFireX Technology
• 2x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode & X4 PCIE mode)
• 4x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray
• Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10 Supports
• Intel Smart Response Technology Intel Optane Memory Ready
• Intel Z270 Chipset: 1x USB 5Gb/s port(s) port(s) (Type-C, Support 3A power output)
• Intel Z270 Chipset: 6x USB 3.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, +blue)
• Intel Z270 Chipset: 6x USB 2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel)
Internal I/O Connectors:
• 1x MONO out header
• 2x USB 3.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.0 port(s) (19-pin)
• 2x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
• 2x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode & X4 PCIE mode)
• 4x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
• 1x CPU Fan connector(s) (1x 4 -pin)
• 2x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2x 4 -pin)
• 1x S/PDIF out header(s)
• 1x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
• 1x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
• 1x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
• 1x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
• 1x System panel connector
• 1x COM port header
Back Panel Connectors:
• 1x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
• 1x PS/2 mouse (green)
• 1x DVI-D
• 1x D-Sub
• 1x HDMI
• 1x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
• 1x USB 5Gb/s port(s) Type-C (support 3A power output)
• 2x USB 3.0 (blue) Type-A
• 2x USB 2.0
• 1x 8-channel Audio I/O
• Windows 10 64-bit
• Windows 8.1 64-bit
• Windows 7 32-bit
• Windows 7 64-bit
Windows 8.1 64-bit and Windows 7 32/64-bit are only supported when using 6th Generation Intel Processors
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.