Asus Prime B450M-A II B450 AMD AM4 mATX Motherboard
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime B450M II motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling you to tweak performance settings to perfectly match the way you work – maximizing your productivity.
Cool to the Core:
Prime B450M II series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
VRM Heatsink and Thermal Pads:
A VRM heatsink with underneath thermal pad improves heat transfer from the MOSFETs for better cooling performance.
Cooler by Design:
Prime B450M-A II is engineered with an array of hybrid fan headers and features comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert 2+ software or via the UEFI BIOS, ensuring your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
Build on a Solid Foundation:
Prime B450M II motherboard provides all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
PCIe 3.0 M.2 (up to 32 Gbps):
Achieve speed with onboard M.2. M.2 Slot supports up to 22110 and data-transfer speed up to 32Gbps via x4 PCI Express® 3.0 bandwidth. It‘s the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, providing fast access to data.
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A:
Numerous USB ports support high-end rigs loaded with peripherals, including two rear-panel USB Type-A connectors with fast USB 3.2 Gen 2 connectivity for compatible cases.
Little Things Make a Big Difference:
Prime B450M II series adds the nuanced details that improve every experience, from exclusive codecs that provide pristine audio quality to intuitive RGB lighting controls that let you customize your system to create a unique personal look.
Aura Sync. Outshine the Competition:
A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for RGB LED strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
Armoury Crate is a new software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported products. From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate allows you to easily customize RGB lighting and effects for every compatible device in your arsenal. The software also provides control of settings for ASUS products, including keyboard and mouse preferences. Armoury Crate even features dedicated product registration and highlight to help you stay in touch with the ASUS community.
BIOS FlashBack is the simplest and safest (UEFI) BIOS update method. Simply drop the (UEFI) BIOS file onto a FAT32 formatted USB stick, plug it into the USB BIOS FlashBack port and press the button. Updates can even be performed without having memory or a CPU installed.
• Chipset: AMD B450
• Memory: 4x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory, Dual Channel Memory Architecture, ECC Memory (ECC mode) support varies by CPU.
• Graphics: Integrated in the AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors, Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D/D-Sub ports. Supports HDMI 2.0b with maximum resolution of 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz. upports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz. Supports D-sub with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
• Audio: Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
• LAN: Realtek RTL8111H, 1x Gigabit LAN Controller(s), ASUS LAN Guard
• Expansion Slots: AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen 1st Generation Processors 1x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode), AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processor 1x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x8 mode), AMD B450 chipset 2x PCIe 2.0 x1
• Multi-Graphics Technology: N/A
• Storage Interface: AMD B450 chipset: 4x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), Support Raid 0, 1, 10 ; AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen 1st Generation Processors: 2x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), Support Raid 0, 1, 10 ; AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen 1st Generation Processors: 1x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode) ; USB AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen 1st Generation: 4x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel, blue) ; AMD B450 chipset: 2x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel) ; AMD B450 chipset: 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at mid-board) ; AMD B450 chipset: 4x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (4 at mid-board)
• Internal I/O Connectors 1x Aura RGB Strip Header, 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin), 2x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s), 1x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode), 1x TPM header, 1x COM port(s) connector(s), 6x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s), 1x CPU Fan connector(s) (1x 4 -pin), 2x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2x 4 -pin), 1x S/PDIF out header(s), 1x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s), 1x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s), 1x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP), 1x System panel(s), 1x Clear CMOS jumper(s), 1x Speaker connector
• Back Panel Connectors 1x PS/2 keyboard (purple), 1x PS/2 mouse (green), 1x DVI-D, 1x D-Sub, 1x HDMI, 1x LAN (RJ45) port(s), 2x USB 3.1 Gen 2, 4x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 3x Audio jack(s)
• Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
• Form Factor: Micro ATX Form Factor (24.4 x 24cm)
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.