Asus Dual Series GTX 1050Ti 4GB GDDR5 Video Card - DVI-D HDMI & Display Port
• Dual fan design provides 2X greater air flow.
• Perfectly matched with ASUS Z170 motherboards for optimized style and performance.
• Easy plug and play gaming with no extra power supply needed.
• Industry only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and the best reliability.
• GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and real-time streaming.
• NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
• NVIDIA GameWorks provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
The Sweet Spot Performance
ASUS Dual series of GeForce GTX 1050 Ti comes equipped with dual fan design for 2X greater air flow. While exclusive Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II components for superior stability. GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and real-time streaming. It provides best experience in games such as Overwatch, Dota 2, CS Go and League of Legend.
Optimized Style and Performance
Perfectly matched with ASUS Z170 motherboards
ASUS Dual series of GeForce GTX 1050 TI graphics card and ASUS Z170 motherboards share perfectly matching color themes and are ready for Windows 10. Dual series of GeForce GTX 1050 TI is equipped with DirectX 12 to squeeze more graphics performance from the CPU and prevent GPU bottlenecks.
Dual Fan Cooling
2X greater airflow.
Twin optimized fans carefully selected by engineers drive 2X greater airflow performance, combining enhanced cooling with a more pleasant gaming and computing environment.
Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II
Premium quality and the best reliability
ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and feature premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
• Graphics Engine: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
• Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
• OpenGL: OpenGL 4.5
• Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
• Engine Clock: GPU Boost Clock: 1392 MHz
• GPU Base Clock: 1290 MHz
• CUDA Core: 768
• Memory Clock: 7008 MHz
• Memory Interface: 128-bit
• Resolution: Digital Max Resolution: Up to 7680 x 4320
• Displays: Maximum 3 Outputs
• Interface: 1x DVI-D, 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x DisplayPort
• Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
• Dimensions (mm): 114 (w) x 212 (d) x 38 (h)
We are an Asus authorised reseller