ASUS DSL-AC68U Dual-Band Wireless-AC1900 Gigabit ADSL/VDSL Modem Router
The ASUS DSL-AC68U is the world's fastest ADSL/VDSL modem Wi-Fi router, with combined dual-band data rates of up to 1900 Mbps. On the 5GHz band, 802.11ac gives 1300 Mbps wireless data rates, while Broadcom TurboQAM technology super-charges 2.4 GHz 802.11n performance from 450 Mbps to 600 Mbps with compatible devices. Compatible with ADSL2/2+, ADSL, VDSL2, fiber and cable services, the top specification completes future-proofing.
Three external antennas boost coverage to the next level, so you can enjoy lag-free gaming and streaming almost anywhere around the house. ASUS AiRadar with universal beamforming technology enhances the Wi-Fi stability and improves coverage up to 150%. Most importantly, the universal beamforming not only works on 802.11ac clients, but also 802.11a/b/g/n clients.
Powered by dual dedicated CPUs for wired and wireless connections, the DSL-AC68U eliminates the performance drops that plague other routers with busy networks and maximizes both range and stability. So even on the busiest home networks, HD video streaming is always smooth, the latency low for online gaming and VoIP calls, and file downloads are never interrupted.
The easy-to-use ASUSWRT graphical user interface unlocks the power of the DSL-AC68U giving robust control to optimize your network for you. 30-second set-up and easy traffic management means even network newbies can enjoy its sophisticated features, while power users will love its IPv6 support, multiple wireless SSIDs and secure VPN access.
• Dual-purpose wireless router and DSL modem, featuring DSL WAN port and switchable Ethernet WAN/LAN ports in a single space-saving device
• Compatible with ADSL2/2+, ADSL, VDSL2, fiber and cable services for complete future-proofing
• Combined maximum data rate of 1900 Mbps allows smooth streaming of 4K/UHD videos, online gaming or other bandwidth-intensive tasks
• Dual dedicated CPUs for wired and wireless connections to maximize both range and stability
• AiRadar with universal beamforming optimizes signal strength in any direction to give up to 150% coverage and is backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n clients
• Multi-purpose USB 3.0 port supports file sharing, printers, 3G/4G dongle sharing and media streaming — with up to 10 times faster data transfer than USB 2.0
• ASUS AiCloud lets you access, sync, share and stream data from your home network to any internet-connected PC, Android or iOS device
One device, two functions
With a choice of DSL or Ethernet WAN connections, DSL-AC68U can be used a DSL modem plus wireless router, or as a standalone wireless router. You can choose the mode to suit your needs, saving energy and clutter by replacing two separate power-hungry devices. Whether for a basic home setup or an advanced wireless network, DSL-AC68U has all the flexibility you need. You can also let two modes work simultaneously and manage them with ASUSWRT dual WAN function.
Works with any kind of internet connection
Works with any kind of internet connection DSL-AC68U supports all common types of DSL connection, including ADSL2, ADSL2+, ADSL and VDSL2. Thanks to its Ethernet WAN option, it can also be used seamlessly with any fiber or cable-based modem with an Ethernet connection. This makes it ideal for those who intend to upgrade their ISP in the future.
Two CPUs for fast and stable connections
The DSL-AC68U offers dual CPU performance and flexibility. Its twin processors each optimize wired and wireless connections. By separating wired VDSL/ADSL and Wi-Fi networking into two compute modules with their own dedicated processing power, the DSL-AC68U achieves maximum performance for both connection types with no compromises.
World’s fastest AC Wi-Fi with TurboQAM Wi-Fi acceleration
Powered by 5th generation Wi-Fi (5G Wi-Fi), the new 802.11ac Broadcom chipset gives the DSL-AC68U superfast Gigabit wireless speeds. Compared with current 802.11n, the DSL-AC68U delivers up to 1.3Gbps at 5 GHz, which is 3X faster than 802.11n! The upgraded bandwidth has the higher capacity you need to increase Wi-Fi enjoyment at home. With notebooks, desktops, pads, and smartphones now all Wi-Fi-reliant, it’s time to upgrade to the next generation so you can expand you connectivity now and in future.
AiRadar delivers 150% Wi-Fi coverage
ASUS AiRadar intelligently strengthens wireless device connectivity using precise directional signal amplification for extended coverage, increased data throughput speed and enhanced stability. Because connection strength varies based on your environment, DSL-AC68U uses three external high-gain antennas and universal beamforming to detect wireless device locations and shape transmissions so they’re optimized for the fastest, most stable connection strength. Most importantly, the universal beamforming not only works on 802.11ac clients, but also 802.11a/b/g/n clients.
Highest USB speeds
The ASUS DSL-AC68U wireless modem router arrives loaded with USB 3.0 port. USB 3.0 offers up to ten times faster transfers than USB 2.0. FTP, HTTP, and UPnP server functions all achieved with instant ease and speed, alongside 3G/4G connection sharing and ASUS AiDisk remote file access and content streaming from a wide range of compatible devices. Best of all, downloading can occur 24/7 even with the PC off, and printers can be shared too.
Gigabit Internet browsing with hardware NAT
Equipped with powerful hardware NAT acceleration and built-in Gigabit Ethernet, the DSL-AC68U wireless modem router gives you full Gigabit LAN-to-WAN performance of more than 900 Mbps, which is over 4.5 times that of traditional software-based NAT Gigabit routers. This reduces the possibility of bottlenecks on fast internet connections.
Sync. Share. Stream. Your world on demand
ASUS AiCloud keeps you connected to your data wherever and whenever you have an internet connection. It links your home network and online Web storage service and lets you access it through the AiCloud mobile app on your iOS or Android smartphone or through a personalized URL in a Web browser. Even better, the new Router-to-Router Sync function allows you to synchronize your stuff with storage devices connected to other compatible ASUS routers— it’s as simple as choosing a sync folder. Sharing with friends and family is now easier than ever! Learn more.
Robust control and optimization with ASUSWRT
With the ASUSWRT dashboard UI, setup, monitor, and control network applications all in one intuitive area. On top of 30-second setup, multi-device detection, and flexible settings that make the most of your network performance, it’s been upgraded with quick scanning of USB storage connected to routers to verify data integrity and drive health. Dual WAN enables having two connections/ISPs on one router, with load balance and failover mode for added stability and redundancy to ensure uninterrupted internet access.
Do you game a lot, or spend most of your time streaming videos? Whatever your planned use is, the DSL-AC68U has Quality of Service (QoS) standards that let you select how much bandwidth is prioritized for virtually any task. Plus, the traffic monitor allows you to check your Web usage in a clear graphical interface. Try our ASUSWRT
3-step easy setup through your pad, smartphone, or PC
Use your smartphone, tablet, or PC to effortlessly set up your ASUS router in less than 30 seconds and in only 3 easy steps. Simply connect the cables to the router, open a Web browser, and follow the setup wizard to get you to the internet in no time.
• Step1: Open web browser.
• Step2: Enter ID/Password.
• Step3: Done!
VPN server and VPN client support for total security and privacy
DSL-AC68U offers a simple VPN server and VPN client setup, which allows you to access a home network or the internet privately and securely. On DSL-AC68U you can easily set up a VPN server with PPTP and OpenVPN protocol support, with no need for paid VPN services or a dedicated VPN server. DSL-AC68U can also turn your network-connected devices into VPN-enabled clients via PPTP and L2TP protocols with no need to install VPN software on each of them.
Download and stream anywhere
Download Master and enhanced media server let you download and play multimedia files stored on router-attached USB storage on a wide range of compatible devices such as PC, pad, PS4, Xbox, and smart TV. Download Master can also download files while your PC is turned off, and allows you to manage and monitor download status remotely.
Discrete and secure Wi-Fi networks via guest access
The DSL-AC68U supports up to four wireless networks over the 2.4 GHz band and four over the 5 GHz band, so you can set up usage times and limit access with advanced controls, including parental settings.
• Network Standard: IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, IPv6
• Product Segment: AC1900 ultimate AC performance: 600+1300Mbps
Wi-Fi Data Rate:
• 802.11a: 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54Mbps
• 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11Mbps
• 802.11g: 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54Mbps
• 802.11n: up to 450Mbps
• 802.11n TurboQAM: up to600Mbps
• 802.11ac: up to 1300Mbps
xDSL Data Rate:
• VDSL2/ADSL2+/ADSL2/ADSL multimode
• Up to 100Mbps/100Mbps upstream/downstream
• Support Annex A/B/I/J/L/M
• Support all VDSL2 profiles -8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, 17a and 30a
• VDSL2 interface compliance with ITU-T993.2
• G.992.1 (G.dmt), Annex A, and B Compliant
• G.992.2 (G.lite), Annex A, and B Compliant
• ANSI T1.413 Compliant
• G.992.3 (ADSL2) Compliant, Annex A, B, L, and M
• G.992.5 (ADSL2+) Compliant, Supporting Annex A, B, and M
• G.993.2 Compliant, Annex A, B, up to profile 30a with external AFE.
• G.993.5 (Vectoring)
• ATM and PTM (dual-priority)
• Antenna: External dBi antenna x 3
• LED Indicator: Power, Internet, LAN x 4, xDSL, 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, 5 GHz Wi-Fi
• Button: WPS Button, Reset Button, Power Button, Wireless on/off Button
• 4 x RJ45 10/100/1000/Gigabits BaseT for LAN
• 1 x RJ11 for xDSL
• USB Ports: USB 3.0 x 1
• Printer Server
• FTP Server
• Download Master
• 3G/4G sharing
• Router Special Features: 3G/4G data sharing, AiCloud, Printer server, Download Master, AiDisK, Multiple SSIDs, Parental Control
• Operation Channel: 13 Europe (ETSI)
• 128MB Flash/256MB DDR3 RAM for WiFi/Router
• 8MB Flash/64MB DDR2 RAM for xDSL/Modem
• Security: 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise , WPA2-Enterprise , Radius with 802.1x, WPS support
• Web-based GUI configuration
• Firmware upgraded, configuration data uploaded and downloaded via Web-based GUI
• UPnP IGD 1.0
• Auto VPI/VCI detection
• Configuration backup and restore
• Log & Trace function
• Download master:
• support BT, NZB, HTTP, ED2K
• support encryption, DHT, PEX and magnet link
• upload and download bandwidth control
• download scheduling
• Media server
• File server: Samba and FTP server with account management
• PPTP VPN server
• Network map
• Traffic monitor
• VPN Support:
• IPSec Pass-Throuth
• PPTP Pass-Through
• PPTP server
• OpenVPN server
• PPTP client
• L2TP client
• OpenVPN client
• AC Input: 100 ~240 V(50~60HZ)
• DC Output: 19 V/1.75 A
• Certificates: CE
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 220 x 83.3 x 160mm
• Weight: 640g (Device Only)
• Windows 8, 32bit/64bit
• Windows 7, 32bit/64bit
• Windows Vista, 32bit/64bit
• Windows XP, 32bit/64bit
• Mac OS X
• DSL-AC68U Dual-band Wireless-AC1900 VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
• RJ-45 cable
• RJ-11 cable
• Support CD(User manual and utility)
• Power adapter
• Warranty card
• Quick start guide
• Splitter (varies with regions)
We are an Asus authorised reseller