ASUS B250 Mining Expert B250 LGA1151 Kabylake ATX Motherboard
• B250 Mining Expert has been engineered to provide all the power your GPUs demand, cleanly and efficiently. The 19 PCIe slots are grouped into three distinct zones, each powered by its own, dedicated 24-pin ATX12V power connector — reducing wiring complexity and ensuring ample power delivery to all PCIe slots.
• Stable, low-noise power is a serious benefit for 24/7 cryptocurrency mining. That's why we've engineered B250 Mining Expert with 19 decoupling capacitors. These quality components smooth voltages and reduce high-frequency noise, so your GPUs get the good-quality power delivery needed for reliable operation.
PCIe Slot State Detection
• B250 Mining Expert has built-in smarts to show the status of each and every graphics card from the moment you power up. The moment the Power-On, Self-Test (POST) screen appears, you'll see a graphical representation of the status of every slot — so you'll know instantly if there's a problem or whether your mining operation is good to go.
Mining Mode BIOS Optimization
• Unlike some rival boards, B250 Mining Expert has a special Mining Mode that's enabled by default, removing the hassle of having to make BIOS-level changes that are necessary to maximize mining performance. Mining Mode sets the PCI Express speed to PCIe 1.0 and disables the Compatibility Support Module, so you get the best stability and compatibility right out of the gate.
• Intel Socket 1151 for 7th/6th Generation Core i7, i5, i3, Pentium and Celeron Processors
• Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
• Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
• Chipset: Intel B250
• 2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
• Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
• Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel HD Graphics support
• VGA output support : HDMI port - Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
• Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
• 1 x PCIe x16 (x16 mode)
• 18 x PCIe x1
• 4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
• Intel I219V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
• Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
• ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
• ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
• ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
• ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
• ASUS DIGI+ VRM: 6 Phase digital power design
• 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
• 1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
• 1 x HDMI
• 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
• 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A
• 2 x USB 2.0
• 3 x Audio jack(s)
• 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
• 1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
• 1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
• 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
• 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
• 1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
• 1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
• 3 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
• 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
• 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
• 1 x System panel(s)
• 3 x 4-pin AUXPWR Header
• 64 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI3.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS3.0, ACPI 6.0, ASUS EZ Flash 3, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, F3 Shortcut functions and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
• Manageability: WfM 2.0, DMI 3.0, WOL by PME, PXE
• Form Factor: ATX
• Dimensions (W x H): 305 x 231mm
• Windows 7 64-bit
• User's manual
• I/O Shield
• 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
• 1 x Supporting DVD
Due to the high demand on courier services during the Christmas period, our standard delivery times may extend. We recommend placing orders as early as possible for pre-Christmas delivery.
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.