APC by Schneider Metered Rack PDU 2G Zero U
APC Metered Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) provide active metering to enable energy optimization and circuit protection. User-defined alarm thresholds mitigate risk with real-time local and remote alerts to warn of potential circuit overloads. Metered Rack PDUs provide power utilization data to allow Data Center Managers to make informed decisions on load balancing and right sizing IT environments to lower total cost of ownership. Metered Rack PDUs include real power monitoring, a temperature/humidity sensor port, locking IEC receptacles, and ultra low profile circuit breakers. Users can access and configure Metered Rack PDUs through secure Web, SNMP, or Telnet Interfaces which are complimented by APC Centralized Management platforms using InfraStruxure Central, Operations, Capacity, and Energy Efficiency.
• Nominal Output Voltage 230V
• Maximum Total Current Draw per Phase 20A
• Output Connections (36) IEC 320 C13, (6) IEC 320 C19
• Overload Protection No
• Nominal Input Voltage 400V 3PH
• Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
• Regulatory Derated Input Current (North America) 16A
• Input Connections IEC 309 16A 3P+N+PE, IEC 309 20A 3P+N+E
• Cord Length 1.83 meters
• Number of Power Cords 1
• Maximum Line Current per phase 20A
• Maximum Input Current per phase 20A
• Dimensions Height 1791mm, Width 56mm, Depth 44mm, Net Weight 6.38KG
• Operating Environment -5 - 45 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity 5 - 95%
• Operating Elevation 0-3000 meters
• Regulatory Approvals CSA C22.2 No. 60950,IEC 60950,UL 60950-1,VDE
• Environmental Compliance RoHS,REACH: Contains No SVHCs,Contains Lithium Battery
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.