ADATA XPG Spectrix D41 LED 16GB (2 x 8GB) 2666MHz DDR4 Memory
gaming setup will outshine the competition.
• Inspired by the look of medieval armor, the SPECTRIX D41’s metal heatsink features bold contours to symbolize its powerful performance. On top is a fully exposed RGB LED light strip that glows unhindered, letting the colors of your choosing shine through. The SPECTRIX D41 comes in two color options - crimson red and titanium gray.
Customize your flair
• Customize your gaming experience with programmable lighting effects. Set up patterns, pulse speed, lighting intensity and more. Control is easy with the XPG RGB Sync APP. Or if you already have an existing RGB light control software from a major motherboard maker, you can use that too.
Pursuit of performance
• SPECTRIX D41 brings you outstanding performance and striking speeds with wide operating frequencies ranging from 2666MHz to 5000MHz, and supports Intel X299 2666MHz and AMD AM4 / Ryzen platforms.
Quality you can depend on
• The SPECTRIX D41 uses only high quality chips filtered through a rigorous selection process ensuring reliability and durability. It features a custom-engineered heatsink that offers improved signal transfer quality while also providing greater stability.
Easy overclocking with Intel XMP 2.0
• Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0 makes overclocking a snap and enhances system stability. Instead of adjusting individual parameters in BIOS, you can do it right through your PC’s operating system.
• Frequency: 2666MHz
• Size: 16GB (2 x 8GB)
• Form Factor: DIMM
• Pin Layout: 288-pin
• Operating temperature: 0°C to 85°C
• Storage temperature: -55°C to 100°C
• Operating voltage: 1.2V - 1.4V
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 133.3 x 45.8 x 8.0mm
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.