Razer Diamondback Gaming Mouse
The Razer Diamondback made its debut in late 2004 at the World Cyber Games and took the gaming world by storm. This iconic gaming mouse was born from extensive research and engineering, hundreds of design iterations, followed by countless rigorous test sessions with eSports athletes. Featuring the world’s first optical gaming sensor, the original Razer Diamondback delivered the greatest accuracy and speed of its time.
Receiving every major gaming industry award, including Hardware of the Year 2004 (Gamespot), Editor’s Choice (PC Gamer), Editor’s Choice (Computer Gaming World), and more than 200 reviews and awards worldwide, it was one of the most sought-after gaming products in the 2000s, and went on to become one of the best-selling gaming mice of all time.
Enhanced ambidextrous form factor of the original Razer Diamondback
Featuring the distinctive, acclaimed ambidextrous form factor of the first Razer Diamondback, this new and improved gaming mouse suits a wide variety of grip styles and hand sizes. Whether you’re right- or left-handed, use a claw, palm, or fingertip grip, the Razer Diamondback will stay comfortable in hand even during the most action-packed gaming marathons. We have added rubber side grips for more control during lift-off and fast swipes.
• Ambidextrous form factor
• 16,000 DPI 5G laser sensor
• Up to 210 inches per second / 50 g acceleration
• 1,000 Hz Ultrapolling
• On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
• Chroma customizable lighting
• Inter-device color synchronization
• 7 programmable Hyperesponse buttons
• Razer Synapse enabled
• 2.1 m / 7 ft braided fiber cable
• Approximate size: 125 mm / 4.92 in (Length) x 60 mm / 2.64 in (Width) x 30 mm / 1.18 in (Height)
• Approximate weight: 89 g / 0.09 lbs (without cable)