Kingston SSDNow UV300 480GB SATA 3 2.5Inch (7mm height) SSD Drive
Kingston’s UV300 solid-state drive is the perfect performance upgrade at a low price. It uses TLC NAND, the latest generation of SSD NAND storage, and is 10x faster than traditional hard drives1. It’s powered by a quadcore Phison S10 controller for incredible 550MB/s read and up to 510MB/s write1 speeds with both compressible and incompressible data and much faster boot times than a hard drive. With no moving parts, UV300 is shockproof, withstands drops and bumps and is less likely to fail than a hard drive. It also consumes less energy and stays cooler.
• 10x faster than a traditional 7200RPM hard drive
• TLC NAND delivers all the performance benefits of an MLC SSD at a low price
• More durable and more reliable than a hard drive
• Quad-core controller — Kingston’s UV300 is powered by a quad-core Phison S10 controller that delivers incredible speeds with both compressible and incompressible data and a processor optimised for performance and endurance
• Multiple capacities — UV300 is available in 120GB, 240GB and 480GB capacities to suit anyone’s needs
• 10x faster than a traditional hard drive — Increase performance and breathe new life into older systems with UV300’s incredible read and write speeds
• Three-year warranty — UV300 is backed by a limited three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability
• Form factor 2.5''
• Interface SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
• Capacities2 120GB, 240GB, 480GB
• Controller Phison S10
• Baseline Performance1
• Compressible Data Transfer (ATTO): 480GB — 550MB/s Read and 510MB/s Write
• Incompressible Data Transfer (AS-SSD and CrystalDiskMark): 480GB — 510MB/s Read and 495MB/s Write