ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX1080 8GB Video Card
• 1936 MHz engine clock for outstanding performance and gaming experience.
• DirectCU III with Patented Wing-Blade Fans delivers 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance.
• ASUS FanConnect features 4-pin GPU-controlled headers connected to system fans for optimal thermal performance.
• Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
• Aura RGB Lighting to express personalized gaming style.
• VR-friendly HDMI ports for immersive virtual reality experiences.
• GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and lets you stream your gameplay instantly.
• NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
• NVIDIA GameWorks provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 gaming graphics cards are packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, including DirectCU III Technology with Patented Wing-Blade Fans for 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance, and Industry-only Auto-Extreme Technology for premium quality and the best reliability. Aura RGB Lighting enables a gaming system personalization and VR-friendly HDMI ports let gamers easily enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences. ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
DirectCU III Technology with Direct-GPU Contact Heatpipes
30% Cooler and 3X Quieter Performance
Exclusive DirectCU III cooling technology features direct-GPU contact heatpipes that transports more heat away from the GPU and outperform reference designs, achieving up to 30% cooler gaming performance.
Patented Triple Wing-Blade 0dB Fans
Max Air Flow with 105% More Air Pressure
DirectCU III features triple 0dB fans engineered with a patented wing-blade design that delivers maximum air flow and improved 105% static pressure over the heat sink, while operating at 3X quieter volumes than reference cards. The 0dB fans also let you enjoy games in complete silence and make DirectCU III the coolest and quietest graphics card in the market.
Targeted Supplemental Cooling
When gaming, GPU temperatures are often higher than CPU temps. However, chassis fans usually reference CPU temperatures only, which results in inefficient cooling of the system. For optimal thermal performance, ROG Strix graphics cards feature two 4-pin GPU-controlled headers that can be connected to system fans for targeted cooling.
Industry-only 100% Automated Production Process
All ASUS graphics cards are now produced using Auto-Extreme Technology, an industry-exclusive, 100% automated production process that incorporates premium materials to set a new standard of quality. Auto-Extreme Technology ensures consistent graphics card quality as well as improved performance and longevity. This new manufacturing process is also environmentally friendly, eliminating harsh chemicals and reducing power consumption by 50%.
8+2 Phase Super Alloy Power II
Enhanced Durability and Efficiency
ASUS engineers have integrated premium alloy components into their graphics card designs to reinforce overall reliability. Super Alloy Power II components greatly enhance efficiency, reduce power loss and achieve thermal levels that are approximately 50% cooler than previous designs.
Aura RGB Lighting
Where Style Meets Performance
Featuring Aura RGB Lighting on both the shroud and backplate, ROG Strix graphics cards are capable of displaying millions of colors and six different effects for a personalized gaming system.
VR-friendly HDMI Ports
Enjoy Immersive Virtual Reality Experience
ROG Strix graphics cards have two HDMI ports for connecting a VR device and display at the same time, so you can enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences anytime without having to swap cables.
Enjoy the Flawless and Complete Gameplay
The Best Combo for Ultra-smooth Gaming
NVIDIA G-SYNC synchronizes the ROG Swift gaming monitor's refresh rate to the GPU in your GeForce GTX-powered PC, eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag. With ROG Strix gaming graphics cards and ROG Swift gaming monitors, scenes appear instantly, objects look sharper, and gameplay is super smooth, giving you a stunning visual experience and a serious competitive edge.
GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster
Tweak Till Your Heart's Content
Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new UI, GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes system performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically.
• Graphics Engine: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
• Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
• OpenGL: OpenGL 4.5
• Video Memory: GDDR5X 8GB
• Engine Clock: OC Mode - GPU Boost Clock : 1936 MHZ , GPU Base Clock : 1784 MHz, Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1898 MHZ , GPU Base Clock : 1759 MHz
• CUDA Core: 2560
• Memory Clock: 10 Gbps
• Memory Interface: 256-bit
• Resolution: Digital Max Resolution:7680 x 4320
• Interface: DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D), HDMI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0), Display Port : Yes x 2 (Native) (Regular DP), HDCP Support : Yes
• Power Consumption: up to 300W, additional 6+8 pin PCIe power required
• Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
• Dimensions: 29.8 x 13.4 x4 Centimeter
We are an Asus authorised reseller