Zebra Industrial ZT510 203DPI 4.09 Inch Thermal Transfer & Direct Thermal Label Printer - Bluetooth, Ethernet, Serial, USB
You need printing systems that can support your critical processes and keep you ahead of increasing demands. The ZT510 features Zebra’s world-renowned, high-quality print mechanisms and internal components to ensure flawless 24/7 performance, provide consistently outstanding quality and virtually eliminate costly downtime.
Unrivalled durability in the toughest conditions:
With an all-metal design, rugged construction and sealed dome buttons to prevent ingress of dust, dirt and moisture, the ZT510 is right at home in today’s harshest manufacturing and warehouse environments. This durable workhorse is engineered to withstand years of continuous operation, plus extreme temperatures, debris, rough handling and more.
Value that won’t break your budget:
The ZT510 is ideal for cost-conscious companies, offering next generation print performance at an exceptional value. It provides high duty cycle, rugged reliability, fast processing, advanced Link-OS capabilities and all the basic features you need — without the added cost of those you don’t. It’s even ENERGY STAR qualified to further protect your bottom line.
Adaptability to meet evolving needs:
The ZT510 is engineered to grow and change with your business needs in the future by simplifying hardware upgrades, integrating seamlessly with common device management software and streamlining software updates with easy-to-use Link-OS applications.
• Print Methods: Thermal transfer and direct thermal printing
• Construction: Metal frame
• Thin film printhead with E3 Element Energy Equalizer for superior print quality
• Communications: USB, Serial, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth LE
• Backlit, multi-line display including an intuitive menu, easy-to-use keypad and password protection
• Resolution: 203 dpi/8 dots per mm
• Memory: 512 MB RAM memory, 2 GB on-board linear Flash memory
• Maximum Print Width: 4.09"/104 mm
• Maximum Print Speed: 12 ips/305 mm per second
• Media Sensors: Dual media sensors: transmissive and reflective
• Maximum Continuous Print Length: 150"/3810 mm
• Media Width: 0.79"/20 mm to 4.5"/114 mm
• Maximum Media Roll Size: 8.0"/203 mm O.D. on a 3"/76 mm I.D. core
• Thickness: 0.003"/0.076 mm to 0.012"/0.305 mm
• Media Types: Continuous, die-cut, notch, black-mark
• Standard Length: 1476'/450 m
• Width: 2.00"/51 mm to 4.33"/110 mm
• Core: 1.0"/25.4 mm I.D.
Operating Temperature: Thermal transfer = 40°F to 104°F/5°C to 40°C, Direct thermal = 32°F to 104°F/0°C to 40°C
• Operating Humidity: 20% to 85% non-condensing
• Storage/Transportation Temperature: -22°F to 140°F/ -30°C to 60°C
• Storage Humidity: 20% to 85% non-condensing
• Electrical: Auto-detectable (PFC Compliant) 90-265 VAC, 47-63Hz, rated at 250 Watts, ENERGY STAR qualified
• Agency Approvals: IEC 60950, EN 55022 Class B, EN 55024, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, cTUVus, CE Marking, FCC-B, ICES-003, VCCI, C-Tick, NOM, S-Mark (Arg), CCC, CU, BSMI, KCC, SABS, IN-Metro
• Linear Barcodes: Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128 with subsets A/B/C and UCC Case Codes, ISBT-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC and EAN 2- or 5-digit extensions, Plessey, Postnet, Standard 2-of-5, Industrial 2-of-5, Interleaved 2-of-5, Logmars, MSI, Codabar, Planet Code
• 2D Barcodes: Codablock, PDF417, Code 49, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, TLC 39, MicroPDF, RSS-14 (and composite), Aztec
Font & Graphics:
• 16 resident expandable ZPL II bitmap and two resident scalable ZPL fonts
• Asian and other international scalable and smooth bitmapped fonts
• Unicode: For multi-language printing
• Downloadable objects include graphics, scalable and bitmap fonts, label templates
• IBM Code Page 850 international character sets are available in the fonts A, B, C, D, E, F, G and 0 through software control
• Code Page 1250, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255 Support with font 0
• 32 MB user available DRAM
• 512 MB user available on-board Flash
• Dimensions - Closed (LxWxH): 512.3 x 268.2 x 395.68 mm
• Weight (approx.): 22.7 kg
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.