Zebra Midrange ZT421 203DPI 6 Inch Thermal Transfer Label Printer - Ethernet Serial USB Bluetooth
• The ZT421 comes standard with Ethernet, Serial, USB, dual USB Host, and Bluetooth 4.1. There is also the option to add a dual-band wireless card, which would give you 802.11ac Wi-FI and Bluetooth 5.0 for blazing fast and reliable wireless connection. Note: Wireless card must be purchased separately.
Easy media and ribbon loading
• The side-loading supplies path makes loading simpler, faster and more intuitive. The colour-coded media path guides you on how to thread the media and ribbon through the printer, while lighted paths make it easy to see, even in poorly lit environments.
Space-saving design for an easier fit
• Constructed using a bi-fold door, these printers are designed to easily fit in space-constrained environments. ENERGY STAR qualified, they save you money throughout their lifecycle.
Rugged durability for demanding applications
• You can count on the ZT421 to serve your business for years. Its durable metal frame holds up in the most demanding environments, while a long life coating protects the printheads when printing in direct thermal mode, reducing the need to replace printheads. Ensure optimal print quality with the printhead element out detection feature. Every details has been carefully designed and tested to deliver maximum uptime over the printer's life - from the carbon fibre reinforcing the gears to a high retention USB cable.
• Dimensions (WxDxH, closed): 495 x 336 x 324 mm
• Weight (approx.): 18.14 kg
• Resolution: 203dpi/8 dots per mm
• Memory: 256MB SDRAM memory, 512MB on-board linear flash memory
• Maximum Print Width: 6.6 inch / 168 mm
• Maximum Print Speed: 12 ips / 305 mm per second
• Media Sensors: Adjustable dual media sensors, transmissive and reflective
• Print Length: 102 inch / 2591 mm
• Maximum Media Width: 2.00 inch / 51 mm to 7.0 inch / 178 mm (tear/cutter) or 2.00 inch / 51 mm to 6.75 inch / 171 mm (peel/rewind)
• Maximum Media Roll Size: 8.0 inch / 203 mm O.D. on a 3 inch / 76mm I.D. core
• Thickness: 0.0023 inch / 0.058 mm to 0.010 inch / 0.25 mm
• Media Types: Continuous, die-cut, notch, black-mark
• Standard Length: 1476 ft / 450 m
• Width: 2.00 inch / 511mm to 6.85 inch /174 mm
• Core: 1.0 inch / 25 mm I.D.
• Operating Temperature: Thermal Transfer 5°C to 40°C, Direct Thermal 0°C to 40°C
• Storage/Transportation Temperature: -40°C to 60°C
• Operating Humidity: 20% to 85% non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5% to 85% non-condensing
• Auto-detectable (PFC Compliant) 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, ENERGY STAR qualified
Fonts and Graphics:
• 16 resident expandable ZPL II bitmap and two resident scalable ZPL fonts
• Asian and other international scalable and smooth bitmapped fonts
• Unicode: For multi-language printing
• Downloadable objects include graphics, scalable and bitmap fonts, label templates and formats
• IBM Code Page 850 international character sets are available in the fonts A, B, C, D, E, F, G and 0 through software control
• Code Page 1250, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255 Support with font 0
• 64 MB user-available non-volatile memory storage for downloadable objects
• 8 MB user-available SDRAM
• Linear Barcodes: Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128 with subsets A/B/C and UCC Case Codes, ISBT-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC and EAN 2- or 5, Interleaved 2-of-5, Logmars, MSI, Codabar, Planet Code
• Two Dimensional Barcodes: Codablock, PDF417, Code 49, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, TLC 39, MicroPDF, RSS-12 (and composite), Aztec
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.