Seagate IronWolf 10TB 7200rpm 256MB Cache 3.5 Inch SATA3 NAS Hard Drive
• High performance means no lag times or downtime for users during high traffic time for the NAS. Highest performance in NAS-class drives.
• More capacity options mean more choices that will ¬ fit within the budget. Seagate provides a scalable solution for any NAS use-case scenario.
• Get ahead with more cache. IronWolf provides high-cache options allowing your NAS to serve data faster.
• Do more with multi-user technology. Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowing it can handle the workload, whether you're a creative professional or small business.
• Designed for always on, always accessible 24×7 performance. Access your data on your NAS any time, remotely or on site.
• Form Factor: 3.5"
• Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
• Buffer Size: 256 MB
• Drive Transfer Rate: 600 MBps (external)
• Spindle Speed: 7200 rpm
• Width: 4 in
• Depth: 5.8 in
• Height: 1 in
• Weight: 18.87 oz
• MTBF: 1,000,000 hours
• Non-Recoverable Errors: 1 per 10^14
• Load / Unload Cycles: 600,000
• Interfaces: 1 x SATA 6 Gb/s
• Compatible Bays: 1 x 3.5" – internal
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.