Planet SGS-6341-16S8C4XR 16-Port SFP + 8-Port Gigabit TP/SFP + 4-Port 10G SFP+ Stackable Managed Switch
The four SFP+ slots built in the SGS-6341 series supports Dual-speed, 10GBASE-SR/LR or 1000BASE-SX/LX. With 10Gbps uplink interfaces the SGS-6341 series boasts a high-performance switch architecture that is capable of providing non-blocking switch fabric and wire-speed throughput as high as 128Gbps, which greatly simplifies the tasks of upgrading the LAN for catering to increasing bandwidth demands.
AC and DC Redundant Power to Ensure Continuous Operation
The SGS-6341-16S8C4XR is equipped with one 100~240V AC power supply unit and one additional 36-75V DC power supply unit for redundant power supply.
Central IP Stacking Management
The SGS-6341 series supports IP stacking function that helps network managers to easily configure up to 24 switches in the same series via one single IP address instead of connecting and setting each unit one by one.
High Reliability Hardware Stacking
Two of the 10G SFP+ ports are used to connect several SGS-6341 series build a virtually logical facility. The SGS-6341 series to gives the enterprises, service providers and telecoms flexible control over port density, uplinks and switch stack performance. The SGS-6341 series can connect as a ring for redundancy and ensures that data integrity is retained even if one switch in the stack fails.
Redundant Ring, Fast Recovery for Critical Network Applications
The SGS-6341 Series supports redundant ring technology and features strong, rapid self-recovery capability to prevent interruptions and external intrusions. It incorporates advanced ITU-T G.8032 ERPS (Ethernet Ring Protection Switching) technology and Spanning Tree Protocol (802.1s MSTP) into customer’s network to enhance system reliability and uptime in harsh environments.
Layer 3 Routing Support
The SGS-6341 series enables the administrator to conveniently boost network efficiency by configuring Layer 3 static routing manually, and the RIP or OSPF settings automatically. The RIP can employ the hop count as a routing metric and prevent routing loops by implementing a limit on the number of hops allowed in a path from the source to a destination.
• SFP/mini-GBIC Slots: 24 100/1000BASE-X SFP interfaces, Compatible with 100BASE-FX SFP transceiver
• Copper Ports: 8 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ45 auto-MDI/MDI-X ports, shared with Port-1 to Port-8
• SFP+ Slots: 4 10GBASE-SR/LR SFP+ interfaces (port-25 to port-28), Compatible with 1000BASE-SX/LX/BX SFP transceiver
• Console: 1 x RJ45-to-RS232 serial port (115200, 8, N, 1)
• Switch Architecture: Store-and-forward
• Switch Fabric: 128Gbps/non-blocking
• Switch Throughput: 95.23Mpps
• Address Table: 16K MAC address table with auto learning function
• ARP Table: 4K
• Routing Table: 1024 (IPv4 + IPv6)
• IP Interface: 1024
• ACL Table: 1024
• Shared Data Buffer: 1.5MB
• Flow Control: Back pressure for half duplex, IEEE 802.3x pause frame for full duplex
• Power Consumption: Max. 51.1 watts/174 BTU (AC input), Max. 47.6 watts/162 BTU (DC input)
• Power Requirements: AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz, DC 36V-75V, 2.5A max.
IPv4 Layer 3 Functions
• IP Routing Protocol: Static route, RIPv1/v2, OSPFv2, BGPv4, Policy-based routing (PBR), LPM routing (MD5 authentication)
• Multicast Routing Protocol: IGMP v1/v2/v3, DVMRP, PIM-DM/SM, PIM-SSM
• Layer 3 Protocol: VRRP v1/v3, ARP, ARP Proxy, IGMP Proxy
IPv6 Layer 3 Functions
• IP Routing Protocol: RIPng, OSPFv3, BGPv4+, IPv6 LPM Routing, IPv6 Policy-based Routing (PBR), IPv6 VRRPv3, IPv6 URPF, IPv6 RA
• Multicast Routing Protocol: PIM-SM/DM for IPv6, MLD for IPv6 (v1), MLDv1/v2, MLD Snooping, 6 to 4 Tunnels, IPv6 Any Cast RP, Multicast receive control, Illegal multicast source detect
• Layer 3 Protocol: Configured Tunnels, ISATAP, GRE Tunnel
• Other: ICMPv6,ND,DNSv6
• Operating: Temperature: 0 ~ 50 degrees C, Relative Humidity: 5 ~ 90% (non-condensing)
• Storage: Temperature: -10 ~ 70 degrees C, Relative Humidity: 5 ~ 90% (non-condensing)
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 440 x 240 x 43.6 mm, 1U height
• Weight: 3173g
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.