Special Product Offer:
Oki MC853dn A3 23ppm Network Colour Laser Multifunction Printer + Warranty Extension Offer!
• Management and printing of your documents is so much simpler with tools that give you the ability to create a full range of documents in-house. The MC853 can accommodate a wide range of paper weights (up to 256gsm) and sizes (from A6 to 1.3m banner) with a maximum paper capacity up to 2,005 sheets for added flexibility and intuitive document management technology is built into the device.
High definition scanning for improved document workflow
• Providing sharp, fast, and accurate LED scanning, the MC853 enables you to digitise your documents clearly and easily - and you can scan directly to email, USB, network folder, and other destinations. Combined with exceptional print quality, the scanner delivers fast, high quality output with automatic document collation. And with LDAP, you have direct access to contact and email data from an existing directory server.
Outstanding features to support your day to day document requirements
• The MC853 incorporates a customisable 7” colour LCD touch screen with an intuitive menu system, enhanced help functionality, and Job Macro functions for frequent actions. Manage your documents effectively with our smart Extendable Platform (sXP) allowing seamless integration with document workflows and 3rd party solutions and a range of software, including SENDYS Explorer LITE, ABBYY FineReader Sprint, smartPrintSuperVision, and mobile printing solutions.
• Print Speed: A4: 23ppm colour/mono; A3: 13ppm colour/mono
• Time to first print: 14 seconds colour/mono
• Warm up time: 32 seconds or less from power on
• Processor speed: 800MHz
• Resolution: ProQ 2400 Multi-level technology, 1200 x 600dpi, 600 x 600dpi
• Scan Resolution: 600 x 600dpi
• Scan Speed: Up to 50spm
• Colour depth: Output 24 bit (8 bit x 3 RGB)
• Document input: Up to 100 sheet RADF
• Contrast: 7 Levels
• Format: PDF/High compression PDF/Secure PDF, TIFF, JPEG, XPS
• Addressbook: LDAP, 1000 Email addresses, 20 group addresses
• Scan to: Shared folder (CIFS, FTP, HTTP), E-Mail, USB Memory, Local PC, Remote scan
• First copy out time: 14.5 seconds colour/mono
• Copy speed: 23cpm colour/mono
• Copy resolution: 300/600dpi
• Reduction/Enlargement: Zoom 25-400%
• Maximum copies: 999
• Fax connectivity: RJ11 x 2 (Line/Tel) PSTN, PBX
• Fax speed: ITU-T G3 (Super G3) 33.6kbps
• Groups: 32
• Broadcast: Maximum 100
• Paper capacity: Tray 1: 300 sheets of 80gsm; Multi-purpose tray: 100 sheets of 80gsm; RADF: 100 sheets of 80gsm
• Paper capacity optional tray: 2nd tray and Cabinet: 535 sheets of 80gsm; 2nd/3rd tray and casterbase: 1,070 sheets of 80gsm
• Maximum paper capacity: 400 sheets of 80gsm;
• Paper sizes: Tray 1: A3, A4, A5, A6, B4, B5; Tray 2/3/4: A3, A4, A5, B4, B5; Multi-purpose tray: A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, A6, B6; 11 Envelopes (Com-10, DL, Monarch, C5, C4), Custom size (up to 1321mm length including banner); RADF: A3, A4, A5, A6, B4, B5; Duplex: A3, A4, A5, B4, B5. Supports custom size: Width 148.5-297mm Length: 210-431.8mm
• Paper weight: Tray 1: 64 to 220gsm; Tray 2/3/4: 64 to 176gsm; Multi-purpose tray: 64 to 256gsm; RADF: 60 to 120gsm; Duplex: 64 to 220gsm
• Duplex: Standard
• Paper output: Face up: 100 sheets (80gsm) Face down: 1st bin: 250 sheets (80gsm) 2nd bin: 100 sheets (80gsm)
• Connectivity: USB 2.0 Device, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, Host USB x 2, Wireless 802.11b/g/n (optional)
• Printer language: PostScript3(Emulation), PCL5c, PCL6(XL), EPSON FX, IBM ProPrinter, XPS, PDF(v1.7)
• OS Compatibility: Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit); Linux PPD; Mac OS 10.6.8 - 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
• Duty cycle (Maximum): 60,000 pages/month
• LCD panel: 7" (17.5cm) LCD colour backlit touch screen & key top; 23 Hard Keys, 2 LEDs
• Memory (RAM): 1.26GB
• Memory (Hard Disk Drive): 250GB
• Operating temperature/ humidity: 10°C to 32°C (17°C to 27°C recommended) / 20% to 80% RH (50% to 70% RH recommended)
• Storage temperature/ humidity: -10°C to 43°C / 10% to 90% RH
• Power supply: Single phase 220–240VAC, frequency 50/60Hz +/- 2%
• Power consumption: Typical: < 850W; Max: < 1400W; Idle: < 120W (average); Power Save: 30W; Deep Sleep: ?3W
• Noise level: Operating: 54dB(A) or less; Standby: 37dB(A) or less; Power save: Background level
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 700 x 563 x 600mm
• Weight: 64kg
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Is the flat bed scanner unit for this Oki MC853DN capable of scanning A3 size?
Yes, the Oki MC853DN can scan up to A3 size on the flat bed scanner.
Can I air print with this Oki Printer?
The Oki MC853dn printer does not have wireless direct printing, however if you have this printer set up on your network you would still be able to print wirelessly via the connected router for air printing.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.