Special Product Offer:
Intel NUC Bean Canyon i7-8559U 4.5GHz Quad Core Compact Barebone Mini Desktop PC + Free Installation Offer
• The Intel Mini PC kit with a true quad-core 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor delivers a big jump in performance compared to the previous generation Intel. Whether it’s built to create video content or mega task, the Intel Mini PC kit gives great visual immersion with Iris Plus graphics 655 and the unprecedented performance of Intel Core processors.
With Thunderbolt 3 Plus USB 3.1 for Fast Data Transfer
• The Intel Mini PC kit has a chassis that is a connectivity powerhouse. It comes with Thunderbolt 3 which supports up to 40 GBps of data transfer and four USB 3.1 ports to bolster productivity to move big media files around, as well as room enough for peripherals and then some. There’s also room in for an M.2 SSD, and the kit comes with two additional USB ports via 1x4 internal headers, an HDMI 2.0a port for 4K displays, and DisplayPort 1.2 via USB-C. With the ability to have triple displays in 4K, photos, videos, and streaming media are all picture perfect.
Think You Know What Small Can Do? Think Again.
• In a footprint that’s almost zero—especially when compared with a tower— this Intel NUC Mini PC kit can be custom built to have the performance and features of a desktop PC in a device that fits in the palm of your hand. The small size means the Intel NUC can be positioned anywhere—from behind a display to tucked discretely in an entertainment center. And with improved cooling, fan noise is minimal—so it doesn’t sound like there’s a PC in the living room if the Intel NUC Mini PC is used for gaming.
• Intel Core i7-8559U processor (2.7 GHz – 4.5 GHz, Quad Core, 8MB Cache, 28W TDP)
• Iris Plus Graphics 655
• HDMI 2.0a port with 4K at 60 Hz
• USB Type-C port with DisplayPort 1.2
• Two DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets (up to 32 GB, 2400 MHz), 1.2V
Intel Optane Memory:
• Room for up to 32 GB in an M.2 slot
• Micro SDXC slot with UHS-I support on the side
• One M.2 connector supporting 22x42 or 22x80 M.2 SSD
• One SATA3 port for connection to 2.5" HDD or SSD (up to 9.5 mm thickness)
• Intel Gigabit LAN
• Thunderbolt 3 with data transfer up to 40 Gbps
• Four USB 3.1 ports (two back panel ports and two front ports including one charging port)
• Two additional USB 2.0 ports via internal header
• Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 9560 (802.11ac), 2x2, up to 1.73 Gbps
• Dual Mode Bluetooth 5.0
• 64 Mb Flash EEPROM with Intel Platform Innovation Framework for EFI plug and play
• Advanced configuration and power interface V3.0b, SMBIOS2.5
• Intel Visual BIOS
• Intel Express BIOS Update support
Hardware Management Features:
• Processor fan speed control
• Voltage and temperature sensing
• Fan sensor inputs used to monitor fan activity
• ACPI-compliant power management control
• Two Internal USB 2.0 ports via two 1x4 headers (for replaceable lid support)
• One Consumer Electronics Control header
• Up to 7.1 surround audio via HDMI
• Headphone/microphone jack on the front panel
• Dual-array microphones on the front panel
• Front Panel Header: Reset, HDD LED, Power LEDs, power on/off
• Baseboard Power Requirements: 19V, 90W power brick
• Environment Operating Temperature: 0° C to +40° C
• Storage Temperature: -20° C to +60° C
• Mechanical Chassis Size: 117 mm x 112 mm x 51 mm
We are an Intel Gold Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Does the free installation offer mean that if I were to purchase this NUC, then you would install the RAM, memory and Window 10, so it would arrive ready to use?
Yes. With our current free installation promotion we will install any memory modules, storage drives and Windows operating system purchased with the selected Intel NUC. Please note, an additional 1-2 working days is required for installation.
Customer Product Reviews
2 customer reviews. Avg rating of 5 out of 5 stars