Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 512GB NVMe PCIe Solid State Drive
• Empowered by Intel’s innovative Intel QLC technology, the Intel SSD 660p offers higher capacities at a lower cost than TLC-based options. With PCIe, the new SSD 660p skips SATA and its limitations to offer up to 2TB in one drive.
2x the Capacity in Identical Footprints
• These client SSDs pack more data than TLC-based storage, allowing up to 2x more capacity in identical footprints. The thin M.2 80mm form factor makes it perfect for notebooks, desktops, and mobile devices that need storage for everyday computing.
• The architecture of Intel QLC technology in the SSD 660p is made to intelligently boost performance. QLC and SLC “spans” on the drive adjust bi-directionally based on used capacity for the life of the product. Increases in capacity usage trigger the SLC span to decrease, and decreases in capacity usage trigger the SLC span to increase.
Performance and Price that Matter
• The SSD 660p hits the marks that matter for client SSDs. This drive is tuned to deliver a capacity optimized NVMe performance and deliver an intelligent storage option for mainstream and entry-level computing.
• NAND Flash Memory: 64-layer, QLC, Intel 3D NAND
• Sequential Read: Up to 1800MB/s
• Sequential Write: Up to 1800MB/s
• Random 4KB Reads: Up to 220,000 IOPS
• Random 4KB Writes: Up to 220,00 IOPS
• Interface: PCIe 3.0x4, NVMe
• Form Factor: 80mm M.2 2280
• Power Consumption: Active: 100mW, Idle: 40mW
• Operating Temperature: 0° C to 70° C
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Intel Gold Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.