HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 Xeon Bronze 3106 1.70Ghz 16GB RAM SATA Tower Server with No OS
• The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 Server is compact with less than a 19-inch depth, quiet, and affordable that can deliver the performance needed for the compute demands of a growing office small- to mid-sized business.
• Supports industry standard technology leveraging the Intel Xeon Scalable Processors operating with speeds of up to 3.6 GHz and up to 14 cores offering improved performance.
• Supports up to two optional graphic processing units (GPUs) allowing one double wide and one single wide card to boost performance in graphic and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) applications such as financial services, education, scientific research and medical imaging.
• The embedded HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for SATA disk drives supports boot, data and media needs. These enhanced HPE Smart Array Controllers provide the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gbps controller most suited to your environment, as well as operate in both SAS and HBA modes.
Build a fully functional server with ClearOS Software from Hewlett Packard Enterprise that is just right for you at no upfront cost.
• Expandability To Fit the Needs of Growing, Budget-conscious Businesses
• The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 Server offers up to six DIMM slots with support for up to 192 GB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, helping to prevent data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency.
• Support optional redundant fan and redundant power supplies reducing data loss and downtime, making your server more reliable. Flexible expansion capacity with five PCIe expansion slots, eight USB ports and one optional serial port.
• HPE SmartDrives delivers enhanced performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics. Support up to eight large form factor (LFF) disk drives or 16 small form factor (SFF) disk drive options.
• The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 Server is part of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise offering of industry-standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. With security protection built-in across the server lifecycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
• Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known reliable state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
• Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Run-time Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
• Processor: Intel Xeon-B 3106 8-Core (1.70GHz 11MB L3 Cache) Kit. Single socket populated.
• Memory: 16GB (1 x 16GB) DDR4 2400MHz RDIMM. 6 DIMM slots (NOTE: With the Bronze 3106 this memory DIMM will only operate at 2133MHz)
• Storage: Not Included. Up to 4 Hot Plug LFF Drives
• Operating System: Not Included
• Optical Drive: Not Included
• Storage Controller: HPE Smart Array S100i SATA Controller (SAS drives require an additional SAS controller)
• Network Controller: HP Embedded 1Gb 2-port Ethernet Adapter
• Power Supply: HPE 550W ATX Power Supply Kit
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 440 x 195 x 480.5mm
• Weight: Approx 25.0 kg
Due to the complex and specialized nature of server equipment, this equipment cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). If you have any queries or would like to look at a customised option, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our experts will be able to assist. We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are a HPE Silver NZ Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.