HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Xeon Silver 4114 2.20Ghz 32GB RAM SAS/SATA 2RU Server with No OS
• The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server has an adaptable chassis, including new HPE modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to 3 double wide GPU options.
• HPE Persistent Memory, delivers unprecedented levels of performance and data resiliency for databases and analytic workloads. With up to 27x faster application checkpoint operations and 20x faster restores, HPE delivers the fastest persistent memory in the market at TB-scale.
• In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
• Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 40GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
• Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional OSes.
• Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. With security protection built in across the server life-cycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
• Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Run-Time Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
• Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
• Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and securely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
• HPE innovation with Intelligent System Tuning optimizes workload performance using customized profiles to tune internal resources, with improved throughput for all workloads including latency-sensitive workloads such as high-frequency trading with jitter smoothing.
• The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server supports industry standard technology leveraging the latest Intel Xeon Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores, 12 Gb SAS and 3.0 TB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
• The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 supports up to three double wide or five single wide GPUs for workload acceleration.
• Processor: Intel Xeon Scalable 4114 (10 core, 2.2 GHz, 13.75 MB, 85W)
• Memory: 32GB DDR4 2666MHz RDIMM (2 x 16GB)
• Storage: Not included. Up to 8 Hot Plug SFF Drives
• Operating System: Not included.
• Optical Drive: Not included. Optional via Universal Media Bay
• Controller: HPE Smart Array P408i-a SR Gen10 Controller Module
• Network: HPE Embedded 1Gb Ethernet 4-port 331i Adapter
• Power Supply: HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Low Halogen Power Supply Kit
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 44.45 x 74.93 x 8.89 cm
• Weight: 18.14 kg
Due to the complex and specialized nature of server equipment, this equipment cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). If you have any queries or would like to look at a customised option, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our experts will be able to assist. We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are a HPE Silver NZ Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.