HP M479fdw A4 28ppm Duplex Wireless Colour Laser Multifunction Printer
• Scan files directly to Microsoft SharePoint, email, USB, and network folders.
• Help save time by automating all the steps in a complicated workflow and apply saved settings.
• Print wirelessly with or without the network, stay connected with dual band Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi direct.
• Print effortlessly from any device, virtually anywhere, to any HP printer—securely through the cloud.
Best-in-class security--detect and stop attacks
• A suite of embedded security features help protect your MFP from being an entry point for attacks.
• Help ensure security of confidential information with optional PIN/Pull printing to retrieve print jobs.
• Optional HP JetAdvantage Security Manager lets you set configuration.
• Thwart potential attacks and take immediate action with instant notification of security issues.
Simply designed to uncomplicate your day
• Set up this MFP fast, and easily manage device settings to help increase overall printing efficiency.
• Tackle tasks quickly and easily—with the simple 4.3” (10.9cm) colour touchscreen.
• Print Microsoft office formatted files in addition to PDFs right off your USB drive.
• Avoid interruptions with an HP LaserJet MFP designed to be streamlined for maximum productivity.
Sustainability is smart business
• Avoid frustrating reprints, wasted supplies, and service calls using Original HP toner cartridges.
• Help save paper right out of the box.
• The duplex print setting is set at default paper savings mode.
• Saves up to 18% energy over prior products.
• Help save energy with HP Auto-on/Auto-off technology.
• Print speed black: Normal: Up to 28 ppm
• Print speed colour: Normal: Up to 28 ppm
• First page out (ready): Black: As fast as 9.5 sec ; Colour: As fast as 11.1 sec
• Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 50,000 pages
• Recommended monthly page volume: 750 to 4000
• Print technology: Laser
• Print quality black (best): 600 x 600 dpi, Up to 38, 400 x 600 enhanced dpi
• Print quality colour (best): 600 x 600 dpi, Up to 38, 400 x 600 enhanced dpi
• Print Resolution Technologies: HP ImageREt 3600, PANTONE calibrated
• Print languages: HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, HP postscript level 3 emulation, PDF, URF, Native Office, PWG Raster
• Display: 4.3" intuitive touchscreen Colour Graphic Display (CGD)
• Processor speed: 1200 MHz
• Mobile printing capability: Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, HP ePrint, HP Smart App, Mobile Apps, Mopria Certified, Wi-Fi Direct Printing
• Wireless capability: Yes
• Connectivity, standard: 1x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, x1 host USB at rear side, built-in Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX network port, 1x Wireless 802.11b/g/n/2.4/5 Ghz Wi-Fi radio
• Memory: 512 MB NAND Flash, 512 MB DRAM
• Maximum memory: 512 MB NAND Flash, 512 MB DRAM
• Paper handling input, standard: 50-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray, 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
• Paper handling input, optional: Optional 550-sheet tray
• Paper handling output, standard: 150-sheet output bin
• Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 150 sheets
• Media sizes supported: Letter, legal, executive, Oficio (8.5 x 13 in), 4 x 6 in, 5 x 8 in, envelopes (No 10, Monarch)
• Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 2, optional Tray 3: 3.94 x 5.83 to 8.5 x 14 in
• Media types: Paper (bond, brochure, coloured, glossy, letterhead, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), postcards, labels, envelopes
• Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
• Scan file format: PDF; JPG; TIFF
• Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
• Scan size, maximum: 216 x 297 mm
• Scan size (ADF), maximum: 216 x 356 mm
• Scan size (ADF), minimum: 102 x 152 mm
• Scan speed (normal, A4): Up to 31 ppm/49 ipm (b&w), up to 21 ppm/36 ipm (colour)
• Recommended monthly scan volume: 750 to 4000
• Duplex ADF scanning: Yes
• Automatic document feeder capacity: Standard, 50 sheets uncurled
• Copy speed (normal): Black: Up to 28 cpm ; Colour: Up to 28 cpm 7
• Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
• Copy resolution (colour text and graphics): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
• Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
• Copies, maximum: Up to 999 copies
• Faxing: Yes
• Fax transmission speed: 3 sec per page 17
• Fax memory: Up to 400 pages
• Fax Resolution Black (best): Up to 300 x 300 dpi (halftone enabled)
• Fax Speed Dials, Maximum Number: Up to 120 numbers
• Fax Broadcast Locations: 119
Power and operating requirements:
• Power: 110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz); 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz) (Not dual voltage, power supply varies by part number with # Option code identifier)
• Power consumption: 550 watts (Active Printing), 20 watts (Ready), 0.7 watts (Sleep), 0.7 watts (HP auto-off/auto-on), 0.06 watts (auto-off/manual on), 0.06 watts (Off)
• Operating temperature range: 15 to 30°C
• Recommended operating humidity range: 20 to 70% RH (non-condensing)
• Acoustic power emissions (ready): 3.5 B(A)
• Acoustic pressure emissions bystander (active, printing): 49 dB(A)
• Printer fully closed (W x D x H): 415.4 x 472 x 399.8 mm
• Printer fully opened (W x D x H): 415.4 x 1124.4 x 656 mm
• Weight (with cartridges): 23.2 kg
• 2 GB available hard disk space, Internet connection, USB port, Internet browser.
Compatible operating systems:
• Windows Client OS (32/64 bit), Win10, Win8.1, Win 8 Basic, Win8 Pro, Win8 Enterprise, Win8 Enterprise N, Win7 Starter Edition SP1, UPD Win7 Ultimate, Mobile OS, iOS, Android
• Mac, Apple macOS Sierra v10.12, Apple macOS High Sierra v10.13, Apple macOS Mojave v10.14, Discrete PCL6 Printer Driver
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
We are a Hp Gold Partner.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.