Special Product Offer:
HP LaserJet Pro M281FDN A4 21ppm Duplex Network Colour Laser Multifunction Printer + $50 Cashback!
• Get the fastest in-class two-sided printing speed and First Page Out Time (FPOT).
• Get automatic two-sided printing, and breeze through tasks with a 50-page automatic document feeder.
• Scan digital files directly to email, network folders, and more. Safeguard data, devices, and documents.
• Easily manage tasks at the device with an intuitive touchscreen. Print documents directly from a USB drive.
• Get versatile performance and print, scan, copy, and fax.
More. Pages, Performance, and Protection.
• Count on high-quality color and more pages with Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.
• Get the Original HP quality you paid for with anti-fraud technology.
• Spend less time replacing toner, with optional high-yield cartridges.
• Speed through print jobs right out of the box, using preinstalled Original HP Toner cartridges.
Easy mobile printing and scanning – HP Smart app
• Print and scan from your smartphone, and easily order toner, with the HP Smart app.
• Simply tap the print button on your smartphone or tablet to print.
• Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets.
• Easily share resources – access and print with Ethernet networking.
• Print speed black: Normal: Up to 21 ppm
• Print speed color: Normal:Up to 21 ppm
• First page out (ready) Black: As fast as 10.6 sec, Colour: As fast as 12 sec
• Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 40,000 pages
• Recommended monthly page volume: 150 to 2500
• Print technology: Laser
• Print quality black (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
• Print quality color (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
• Print Resolution Technologies: HP ImageREt 3600
• Print languages: HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, HP postscript level 3 emulation, PCLm, PDF, URF
• Display: 2.7'' color graphic screen
• Processor speed: 800 MHz
• Automatic paper sensor: No
• HP ePrint capability: Yes
• Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mopria-certified, Mobile Apps
• Connectivity, standard: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, built-in Fast Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX network port, Fax port, Front Host USB
• Network ready: Standard built-in Ethernet
• Paper handling input, standard: 250-sheet input tray
• Paper handling output, standard: 100-sheet output bin
• Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 100 sheets (10 mm stack height)
• Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
• Media sizes supported: Letter(216 x 280), Legal(216 x 356), Executive(184 x 267), Oficio 8.5x13(216 x 330), 4 x 6(102 x 152), 5 x 8(127 x 203), A4(210 x 299), A5(148 x 210), A6(105x148), B5(JIS)(182 x 257), B6(JIS)(128 x 182), 10x15cm(100 x 150), Oficio 216x340mm(216 x 340), 16K 195x270mm(195x270), 16K 184x260mm, 16K 197x273mm, Postcard(JIS)(100 x 147), Double Postcard(JIS)(147 x 200), Envelope #10(105 x 241), Envelope Monarch(98 x 191), Envelope B5(176 x 250), Envelope C5(162 x 229), Envelope DL(110 x 220), A5-R(210 x 148)
• Media sizes, custom: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
• Media types: Paper (bond, brochure, colored, glossy, heavy, letterhead, light, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock
• Media weight, supported: 60 to 163 g/m² (Uncoated/Matte, recommended), however up to 175 g/m² Postcards and 200 g/m² HP Matte is allowed in the driver; 60 to 163 g/m² (Coated/Glossy, recommended), however up to 175 g/m² Postcards and 220 g/m² HP Glossy is allowed in the driver.
• Media weights, supported ADF: 60 to 90 g/m²
• Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
• Scan file format: JPG, RAW (BMP), PNG, TIFF, PDF
• Scan resolution, optical: Up to 300 dpi (color and mono ADF), up to1200 dpi (Flatbed)
• Scan size, maximum: 215.9 x 297 mm
• Scan size (ADF), maximum: 215.9 x 355.6 mm
• Scan size ADF (minimum): 102 x 152 mm
• Scan speed (normal, A4): Up to 26 ppm
• Duplex ADF scanning: No
• Automatic document feeder capacity: Standard, 50 sheets
• Digital sending standard features :Scan to email, scan to folder, scan to USB drive
• File Format Supported: PDF, JPG
• Scan input modes: Front-panel scan, copy, e-mail, fax, HP Scan software, and user application via TWAIN or WIA
• Copy speed (normal): Black: Up to 21 cpm, Color: Up to 21 cpm
• Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
• Copy resolution (color text and graphics): 600 x 600 dpi
• Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
• Copies, maximum: Up to 99 copies
• Faxing: Yes
• Fax transmission speed: 33.6 kbps (maximum), 14.4 kbps (default)
• Fax memory: Up to 1300 pages
• Fax Resolution Black (best): Up to 300 x 300 dpi
• Fax Speed Dials, Maximum Number: Up to 120 numbers
• Fax Broadcast Locations: 119
Power & Operating:
• Power: 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 3 Hz), 60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)(Not dual voltage, product varies by part number with # Option code identifier)
• Power consumption: 342 watts (active printing), 8.0 watts (ready), 1.2 watts(sleep), 0.1 watt (Manual-Off), 0.1 (Auto-off/Manual-on), 0.1 watt(Auto-Off/Wake on LAN)
• Operating temperature range: 15 to 30ºC
• Operating humidity range: 30 to 70% RH
• Acoustic power emissions (ready): 2.6 B(A)
• Acoustic pressure emissions bystander (active, printing): 50 dB(A)
• Minimum Dimensions (W x D x H): 420 x 421.7 x 334.1 mm
• Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 424 x 475 x 338 mm
• Weight: 18.7 kg
Due to the high demand on courier services during the Christmas period, our standard delivery times may extend. We recommend placing orders as early as possible for pre-Christmas delivery.
We are a Hp Gold Partner.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Whats the difference between the HP M281FDW & M281FDN models?
The difference between these two HP Laserjet Pro printer models is that the M281FDW features a wireless connectivity option capable of connecting to a network via WIFI. The M281FDN requires a ethernet cable connection to connect to a network.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.