HP LaserJet Pro M227FDW 28ppm Duplex Wireless A4 Monochrome Multifunction Laser Printer
• Print, scan, copy, and fax with a compact multifunction laser printer that fits into tight workspaces.
• Print at the pace of business with fast two-sided printing—first pages are ready in as fast as 6.4 seconds.
• Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
• Tackle tasks and scan to email, USB, and network folders from the 2.7-inch (6.9 cm) color touchscreen.
Mobile printing made simple
• Print from iPhone and iPad with AirPrint, which automatically scales jobs to the correct paper size.
• Print from your mobile device with Wi-Fi Direct and NFC touch-to-print technology—no network needed.
• Print with the ease of sending an email, right from a smartphone, tablet, or notebook, using HP ePrint.
• Send jobs from your smartphone, tablet, or PC to any company printer, using Google Cloud Print
Manage company-wide printing with confidence
• Centralize control of your printing environment with HP Web Jetadmin—and help build business efficiency.
• Identify new devices and gain insight into printing with HP Web Jetadmin remote discovery and monitoring.
• Employ policy-based, fleet-wide protection features, using optional HP JetAdvantage Security Manager.
HP quality—print after print
• Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner.
• Don’t be fooled by alternatives that mimic Original HP. Innovative anti-fraud technology can help ensure you’re getting the quality you paid for.
• Print over 2x more pages than standard cartridges, using optional Original HP high-yield toner cartridges.
• Get more pages than ever before with page maximizer technology, and track remaining pages to help ensure you get what you paid for using print gauge technology.
• Print speed black: Normal: Up to 28 ppm
• First page out (ready): Black: As fast as 6.8 sec
• Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 30,000 pages
• Recommended monthly page volume: 250 to 2500
• Print technology: Laser
• Print quality black (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
• Resolution technology: HP FastRes 1200, HP ProRes 1200
• Print languages: PCL5c, PCL6, PS, PCLmS, PDF, URF, PWG
• Display: 2.7-in touch screen, LCD (color graphics)
• Processor speed: 800 MHz
• Automatic paper sensor: No
• HP ePrint capability: Yes
• Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint;Wi-Fi Direct printing, AirPrint 1.5 with media presence sensor, Google Cloud Print 2.0, NFC touch-to-print enabled 10
• Wireless capability: built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
• Connectivity, standard: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0, 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (host), 1 Ethernet 10/100Base-TX, 1 phone line (in), 1 phone line (out), Wireless, NFC
• Network ready: Standard (built-in Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n)
• Paper handling input, standard: 250-sheet input tray, 10-sheet priority tray
• Paper handling output, standard: 150-sheet output tray
• Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 150 sheets
• Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
• Media sizes supported: A4, A5, B5 (JIS), A6
• Media sizes, custom: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
• Media types: Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, postcards
• Media weight, supported: 60 to 163 g/m2
• Media weights, supported ADF: 70 to 90 g/m2
• Scanner type: ADF, Flatbed
• Scan file format: JPG, RAW (BMP), PNG, TIFF, PDF
• Scan resolution, optical: Up to 300 dpi (color and mono, ADF), Up to 600 dpi (color, flatbed), Up to 1200 dpi (mono, flatbed)
• Scan size, maximum: 215.9 x 297 mm
• Scan size (ADF), maximum: 215.9 x 355.6 mm
• Scan size ADF (minimum): 148.5 x 210 mm
• Scan speed (normal, A4): Up to 15 ppm 18
• Duplex ADF scanning: No
• Automatic document feeder capacity: 35 sheets
• Digital sending standard features: Scan to email, Scan to network folder
• File formats, supported: PDF, JPG
• Scan input modes: Front control panel, scanning via HP LaserJet Software Scan or TWAIN-compliant or WIA-compliant software
• Copy speed (normal): Black: Up to 28 cpm
• Copy resolution (black text): 600 x 600 dpi
• Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
• Copies, maximum: Up to 99 copies
• Faxing: Yes
• Fax memory: Up to 1,000 pages
• Fax resolution: Up to 300 x 300 dpi (halftone enabled)
• Speed dials, maximum number: Up to 120 numbers (119 group dials)
• Broadcast locations: 119 locations
• Memory, standard: 256 MB
• Maximum memory: 256 MB
• Input Voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz/50 Hz, 3.3A
• Power consumption: 475 watts (active printing), 4.5 watts (ready), 1.0 watts (sleep), 0.1 watts (Auto Off/Wake on USB, enabled at shipment), 0.05 watts (Auto-off/Manual-on), 0.05 watts (Manual Off)
• Operating temperature range: 15 to 32.5 C
• Operating humidity range: 30 to 70% RH
• Acoustic power emissions (ready): 2.8 B(A)
• Acoustic pressure emissions bystander (active, printing): 52 dB(A)
• Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 403 x 407.4 x 311.5 mm
• Maximum dimensions (W x D x H): 403 x 624.4 x 455.6 mm
• Weight (approx.): 9.4 kg
• Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer.
• Apple OS X Sierra (v10.12), OS X El Capitan (v10.11), OS X Yosemite (v10.10): 1 GB HD, Internet required, USB
• HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge ~1600 pages
• HP LaserJet Imaging Drum ~23,000 pages
• Power cord
• USB cable
• Getting started guide
• Set up poster
• Support flyer
• Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
We are a Hp Gold Partner.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
What toner cartridges does this printer take?
This printer takes the standard black CF230A toner, as well as the high yield black toner CF230X toner cartridges.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.