The HP 332T dual-port adapter features Broadcom's NetXtreme technology, offering next generation of Ethernet integration in a single chip solution on a card, further reducing power requirements for 2 ports of 1Gb Ethernet. The HP 332T delivers full line-rate performance across all ports with low power consumption. The HP 332T dual-port adapter is ideal for virtualization, security, server consolidation, network segmentation, and other applications requiring maximum throughput. The HP 332T adapter supports advanced features such as Large Send and Receive offload capability, TCP checksum and segmentation, VLAN tagging, MSI-X, jumbo frames, IEEE 1588 (Precision Time Protocol - PTP), and virtualization features such as VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ.
• Host Interface PCI Express x1
• 2 x RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet
• Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
• Twisted Pair Cable Standard Category 5
• Green Compliance WEEE
• HP ProLiant DL580 G7 Server series
• HP ProLiant DL585 G7 Server series
• HP ProLiant ML350p Gen8 Server series
• Ethernet 1Gb 2-port 332T Adapter
• Low Profile Bracket
• Quick Install Card
• Product Warranty Statement
HPE Ethernet 1Gb 2 port 332T Adapter Card
We are a HPE Silver NZ Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.