Edimax HD Wireless Day & Night Pan Tilt Network Camera.
• Edimax Plug-n-View technology makes it easy for you to keep an eye on your yard, garage, shop, factory or other assets wherever you go. With Plug-n-View technology you can connect your network camera to the cloud in a few simple steps and access it remotely with a smartphone, tablet, or computer no matter where you are.
• With a light sensor, image sensor and eight infrared LEDs the IC-7113W is well equipped to meet indoor security and surveillance needs - even in low-light and night-time conditions. And with automatic ICR (IR Cut Filter Removal), infrared light is filtered out during the day time (while allowed to pass at night) ensuring exceptional video colour quality at all times.
Motorized Pan & Tilt
• With the ability to pan ±355 degrees and tilt ±120 degrees, the IC-7113W gives you a wider viewing angle than the average network camera. You can control the camera’s pan and tilt remotely via a web browser and smartphone app.
Motion Detection Triggered Recording
• The powerful built-in multi-area motion detection system ensures that you have evidence of any unusual activity. You can pre-define multiple areas in the monitored range for motion detection; and when motion is detected in the specified areas, the network camera will produce video footage of the event immediately – storing the data on a microSD/SDHC card or sending it automatically to email or FTP.
Sound Detection Triggered Recording
• The IC-7113W also features sound detection capabilities with a built-in microphone. When sound is detected, the network camera will take video footage of the event immediately in the same manner as with motion detection, and store the files locally on a microSD/SDHC card or send to email and FTP. Integrated sound offers a further level of security than motion-detection and visual imaging alone, providing critical real-time or post-event information about a situation, particularly in scenarios where events occur outside the camera’s field of vision. The sounds of baby crying, dog barking, breaking windows, doors or anything else suspicious can still be registered even in situations where the event can’t be seen.
• Easy remote monitoring via iPhone, iPad, Android, PC & Mac
• Pan ±355 degrees and tilt ±120 degrees viewing angle
• Supports dynamic DNS service
• IR filter embedded
• Built-in microphone and speaker for two-way audio
• Motion/sound detection recording and alerts to microSD/SDHC card, email and FTP
• Built-in lullaby
• MicroSD/SDHC card slot for local storage
• EdiView Finder (Windows/Mac)
• 16-channel viewer
• Web management interface
• Firmware upgradable
• iPhone & iPad viewer app
• Android viewer app
• Ethernet (RJ-45) port
• Power jack
• Reset/WPS button
• Antenna x 2 (1 external & 1 internal)
• MicroSD/SDHC card slot
• Light sensor
• Temperature and humidity sensor
• IR LEDs: 8
• LED indicators
• High-speed H.264 & MJPEG video compression
• 1280 x 720 up to 30 fps
• 640 x 360 up to 30 fps
• 320 x 176 up to 30 fps
• Resolution: HD (1280 x 720), VGA (640 x 360), QVGA (320 x 176),
• Frame rate: 5, 10, 15, 20 or 30 fps
• Fast Ethernet IEEE 802.3/802.3u
• Wireless IEEE 802.11b/g/n
• IPv4, HTTP, TCP, ICMP, RTSP, RTP, UDP, RTCP, SMTP, SNTP, FTP, DHCP, ARP, DNS, PPPoE
• Memory: 8MB flash, 128MB SDRAM
• Operating Temperature: 0–40°C
• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH (noncondensing)
• Power: 12V DC x 1A
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 128 x 112 x 116mm
• Weight: 251g
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.