Dell PowerEdge R730 Xeon E5-2609v3 1.90 GHz 8GB RAM 120GB SSD 2U Rack Server with No OS
• With the Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v3 product family and up to 24 DIMMs of DDR4 RAM, the R730 has the processing cycles and threads and large memory footprint necessary to deliver more, larger and higher-performing virtual machines for data centers and cloud platforms. Highly scalable storage, with up to sixteen 12Gb SAS drives and the high-performance 12Gb PowerEdge RAID Controller (PERC9), can greatly accelerate data access for your virtualized environment. In addition, the R730 can take advantage of optional Dell Fluid Cache for SAN and SanDisk DAS Cache application acceleration technology for even faster data access.
VDI and HPC
• The option for up to two 300W dual-width accelerators/GPUs (choose from Intel Xeon Phi, NVIDIA Tesla and AMD FirePro) supports environments that require processing acceleration, including graphics-intensive virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) implementations, such as CAD/CAM and other research and development applications. Seven PCIe Gen3 expansion slots plus a dedicated slot for a RAID controller further enhance IO flexibility to help make the R730 an ideal compute node for IT as a service (XaaS) providers as well as high-performance computing (HPC) and medical-imaging solutions.
Monitor and manage from anywhere
• Use your smartphone with the OpenManage Mobile app to securely monitor remote systems, or connect to a server via Near Field Communications (NFC) to access a status report and logs using the iDRAC Quick Sync feature.
• Use a USB memory stick to upload configurations files for BIOS, iDRAC, PERC, LAN on motherboard (LOM) and network interface card (NIC) updates with the iDRAC Direct feature.
• Connect a laptop via USB to a specific server’s embedded iDRAC8 management-console interface for robust "at the system" management.
• Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2609v3 1.90 GHz Hexa-core (6 Core) 15M Cache
• Sockets: Two processor sockets supported, one populated.
• Storage: 120GB SSD
• Controller Type: 12Gb/s SAS, Serial ATA/600
• RAID Levels Supported: 0, 1, 5, 10, 50
• Memory: 8GB DDR4 2133MHz. 768GB Maximum.
• Operating System: N/A
• Optical Drive: N/A
• Graphics Controller: Matrox G200eW
• Ethernet Technology: 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
• Power Supply: 750 W
• Dimensions (D x H x W): 684 x 87.3 x 444mm
Due to the complex and specialized nature of server equipment, this equipment cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). If you have any queries or would like to look at a customised option, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our experts will be able to assist.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.