Dell PowerEdge R630 E5-2603v2 1.8Ghz 8GB RAM 128GB SSD 1U Rack Server with No OS
• Accelerate in-memory online analytical processing (OLAP) with up to 24 DIMMs of DDR4 RAM, providing as much as 15 percent greater memory bandwidth.
• Increase the number of transactions per second for online transaction processing (OLTP) databases with 12Gb PowerEdge RAID controllers (PERC9) that feature double the throughput performance and cache of previous-generation controllers.
• Efficiently drive workloads with high concurrent usage and frequent random access to all tables, payloads and log files using the R630 with an all-flash SSD configuration.
• Dramatically reduce storage latency with Express Flash PCIe SSDs and support for optional Dell Fluid Cache for SAN and SanDisk DAS Cache application acceleration technology.
Power communication and collaboration
• Speed your workload deployment with Dell's expanding out-of-box template library for Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, UC&C and SQL configurations.
• Improve virtual machine (VM) performance, including better response times for more concurrent users, with fast DDR4 memory and the increased processing cycles and threads of the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 product family.
Monitor and manage from anywhere
• Use your smartphone with the OpenManage Mobile app to securely monitor remote systems, or connect to a server via Near Field Communications (NFC) to access a status report and logs using the iDRAC Quick Sync feature.
• Use a USB memory stick to upload configurations files for BIOS, iDRAC, PERC, LAN on motherboard (LOM) and network interface card (NIC) updates with the iDRAC Direct feature.
• Connect a laptop via USB to a specific server’s embedded iDRAC8 management-console interface for robust "at the system" management.
• Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2603v2 1.8 GHz Quad-Core 10 MB Cache.
• Sockets: Two processor sockets supported, one populated.
• Storage: 120GB SSD
• Controller Type: 12Gb/s SAS, Serial ATA/600
• RAID Levels Supported: 0, 1, 5, 10, 50
• Memory: 8GB DDR4 2133MHz. 24 DIMM slots total.
• Operating System: N/A
• Optical Drive: N/A
• Graphics Controller: Matrox G200eW
• Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
• Power Supply: 750 W
• Dimensions (D x H x W): 700.5 x 42.8 x 482.3mm
Due to the complex and specialized nature of server equipment, this equipment cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). If you have any queries or would like to look at a customised option, then please contact us at email@example.com and one of our experts will be able to assist.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.