Datalogic Powerscan PD9531 2D Auto Range Industrial USB Barcode Scanner
• An intuitive and effortless scanning experience is the target of the PowerScan 9500 family. It combines omnidirectional reading capabilities, which is typical in all area imaging scanners, with outstanding optical characteristics. The result is a scanner that is able to read any kind of bar code, regardless of the orientation, from contact to over 1.0 m / 3.3 ft, depending on the bar code resolution. In addition, the PowerScan PD9531 area imager includes Datalogic’s latest decoding software that guarantees snappy reading in any type of environment. Aim, trigger, decode: it is that simple!
Developed with the User in Mind
• User comfort is guaranteed because of the scanner ergonomics, consisting of the handle shape, a well-balanced weight and an intuitive aiming system, allowing the highest first-pass reading rate while reducing unnatural wrist movement or rotation which can tire any user during long shifts. Additionally, the PowerScan 9531 area imager uses a soft-pulsed white illumination light resulting in reduced flashes, which is very gentle on the eyes and less troublesome to the operator during scan-intensive applications.
Built to Last
• The rugged mechanics of the PowerScan family guarantee reliable operation in the long term. Repeated shocks and indoor / outdoor usage in the toughest environmental conditions do not modify the scanners performance or reliability.
• 1D / Linear Codes: Auto Discriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar linear codes
• 2D Codes: Aztec Code; China Han Xin Code; Data Matrix; MaciCode; Micro QR Code; QR Code
• Postal Codes: Australian Post; China Post; IMB; Japanese Post; KIX Post; Planet Code; Portuguese Post; Postnet; Royal Mail Code (RM4SCC); Swedish Post
• Stacked Codes: EAN/JAN Composites; G51 DataBar Composites; GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional; Macro PDF; MicroPDF417; PDF417; UPC A/E Composites
• Current: Operating (Typical): PD9531/PD9531-HR 335 mA PD9531-HPE: 135 mA @ 10 VDC Standby/Idle (Typical): PD9531/PD9531-HP: 180 mA PD9531-HPE: 50 mA ® 10 VDC
• Input Voltage: PD9531/PD9531-HP: 5 VDC +/- 10% PD9531-HPE: 10-30 VDC
• Ambient Light : 0 - 100,000 lux
• Humidity (Non-condensing): 10 to 90% at 40 °C; non-condensing
• Temperature: Operating -20 to 50 °C ; Storage/Transport: -40 to 70 °C
• Drop Resistance: Withstands 50 drops from 2.0 m onto a concrete surface
• Particulate and Water Sealing: IP65
• ESD Protection (Air Discharge): 20 kV
• Interfaces: RS-232 / USB / Keyboard Wedge Multi-Interface
• Colour: Yellow/Black
• Dimensions 212 x 110 x 74 mm
• Weight: 330.0 g
• Image Capture: Graphic Formats: BMP, JPEG, TIFF; Greyscale: 256, 16, 2; JPEG, TIFF
• Image Sensor: PD9531: 864 x 544; PD9531-HP/PD9531-HPE: 1280 x 1024
• Light Source: Aiming: 630 - 680 nm VLD; Illumination: White LED reading light
• Print Contrast Ratio (Minimum): 15%
• Reading Angle: Pitch: +/- 40°; Roll (Tilt): 360°; Skew (Yaw): +/- 40°
• Reading Indicators: Beeper (Adjustable Tone and Volume); Datalogic's 3GLT (Three Green Lights) technology and loud beeper for good-read feedback; Datalogic 'Green Spot' on the Code; Dual Good Read LEDs
• Resolution (Maximum): PD9531: 10 Codes: 4 mil; 2D Codes: 7.5 mil PD9531-HP/PD9531-HPE: 1D Codes: 2.5 mil; 2D Codes: 4 mil
• Typical Depth of Field: Minimum distance determined by symbol length and scan angle. Printing resolution, contrast, and ambient light dependent.
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.