Datalogic Gryphon GD4430 2D USB Health Care Scanner Kit - NO Stand
General Purpose Corded Area Imager Bar Code Reader
The Gryphon 4000 series represents the premium level of data collection devices from Datalogic Scanning for general purpose applications. Designed with people in mind, the Gryphon I GD4400-B All-in-One imager blends advanced 2D decoding with motion sensing technology, producing a user-friendly device with outstanding performance.
Featuring Datalogic’s Motionix motionsensing technology, the Gryphon I GD4400-B imager senses the actions of the operator to automatically switch the device into handheld or presentation mode scanning. When picked up or set down, Motionix technology transitions the device seamlessly, eliminating the need to scan a label or rely on a mechanical switch.
As an All-in-One device, the Gryphon I GD4400-B scanner’s permanent tilting stand is joined with an ergonomic handheld reader for handheld and presentation reading. The All-in-One imager adjusts to any angle to fit individual scanning preferences. The cable connection is positioned well above the counter to avoid damage caused by spills.
User comfort is maximized with the Gryphon I GD4400-B imager’s steady, deep red illumination light. Easier on the eyes than competitive products with flicker illumination, the highly visible 4-Dot aimer defines a precise reading zone and reduces accidental reads. The aimer’s center cross provides a locator for targeted scanning in a multiple bar code environment.
The Gryphon I GD4400-B imager provides snappy, omnidirectional reading performance on all common 1D and 2D codes as well as postal, stacked and composite codes like PDF417. For mobile marketing or ticketing applications, this scanner also offers excellent reading performance on bar codes from mobile devices.
With enhanced optics, the Gryphon I GD4400-B imager boasts improved motion tolerance and high speed imaging to read fast moving codes. This reader also eliminates the need for separate equipment for signature capture and document scanning applications.
• 1D / Linear Codes: Autodiscriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar linear codes.
• 2D Codes: Aztec Code; China Han Xin Code; Data Matrix; MaxiCode; Micro QR Code; QR Code
• Postal Codes: Australian Post; British Post; China Post; IMB; Japanese Post; KIX Post; Korea Post; Planet Code; Postnet; Royal Mail Code (RM4SCC)
• Stacked Codes: EAN/JAN Composites; GS1 DataBar Composites; GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional; MacroPDF; MicroPDF417; PDF417; UPC A/E Composites
• Current: Operating (Typical): < 160 mA @ 5 VDC
• Standby/Idle (Typical ) 65 mA @ 5 VDC
• Input Voltage: 4.2 - 5.25 VDC
• Ambient Light: 0 - 100,000 lux
• Drop Resistance: Withstands repeated drops from 1.5 m / 5.0 ft onto a concrete surface
• ESD Protection (Air Discharge ): 16 kV
• Humidity (Non-Condensing): 5 - 95%
• Particulate and Water Sealing: IP52
• Temperature: Operating: 0 to 50 °C ; Storage/Transport: -20 to 70 °C
• USB Multi-Interface
• Colors: Health Care Colour
• Dimensions: 19.2 x 8.9 x 11.9 cm
• Weight: 368.5 g
• Image Capture: Graphic Formats: BMP, JPEG, TIFF; Greyscale: 256, 16, 2
• Imager Sensor: Wide VGA: 752 x 480 pixels
• Light Source: Aiming: 650 nm VLD
• Motion Tolerance: 25 IPS
• Print Contrast Ratio (Minimum ) 25%
• Reading Angle: Pitch: +/- 40°; Roll (Tilt): 180°; Skew (Yaw): +/- 40°
• Reading Indicators: Beeper (Adjustable Tone); Datalogic ‘Green Spot’ Good Read Feedback; Good Read LED
• Resolution (Maximum ) 1D Linear: 0.102 mm / 4.0 mils; Data Matrix: 0.178 mm / 7.0 mils; PDF417: 0.127 mm / 5.0 mils
• Typical Depth of Field: Minimum distance determined by symbol length and scan angle. Printing resolution, contrast, and ambient light dependent.
• Standard Range (SR)
• Code 39: 5 mils: 4.0 to 19.0 cm
• Code 39: 10 mils: 1.0 to 30.0 cm
• Data Matrix: 10 mils: 2.0 to 16.0
• Data Matrix: 15 mils: 0 to 23.6
• EAN-13: 13 mils: 1.5 to 40.0
• PDF417: 10 mils: 0.5 to 22.0
• QR Code: 10 mils: 3.0 to 12.5
Safety & Regulatory
• Agency Approvals: The product meets necessary safety and regulatory approvals for its intended use.
• The Quick Reference Guide for this product can be referred to for a complete list of certifications.
• Complies to China RoHS; Complies to EU RoHS
• Laser Classificatio n Caution Laser Radiation - Do not stare into beam; IEC 60825 Class 2
• Datalogic Aladdin Datalogic Aladdin configuration program is available for download at no charge.
• OPOS / Java POS JavaPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge.
• OPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge.
• 5-Year Factory Warranty
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.