D-Link DXS-1210-10TS 8-Port Managable 2 Layer Switch
• Supporting 10 GBASE-T / SFP+ combo ports, they provide flexibility across a network allowing easier network integration, and with high-performance and low latency they fulfil the need for virtualisation, cloud services and server-to-server applications - perfect for small to medium sized businesses.
Enterprise Functionality at Small Business Prices
• Our DXS-1210 switches are a cost-effective solution capable of servicing a range of network needs in businesses of any size.
High Performance and Low Latency
• D-Link’s DXS-1210 Series specifically delivers up to 238* Mbps Maximum Packet Forwarding Rate enabling simultaneous traffic processing on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. Switching capacity of up to 320 Gbps for the DXS-1210-16TC, up to 240 Gbps for the DXS-1210-12TC and up to 200 Gbps for the DXS-1210-10TS.
• Port Standard & Functions: IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.3az compliance, IEEE 802.3an 10GBASE-T 10GbE over copper, IEEE 802.3ae 10GbE over fiber, IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-X, Auto MDI/MDIX support for 1000/10GBASE-T
• Network Cables for 10GBASE-T: CAT-6 (30 m max), CAT-6A, CAT-7 (100 m max)
• Media Interface Exchange: Auto MDI/MDIX adjustment for all twisted-pair ports
• Switching Capacity: 200 Gbps
• Maximum Packet Forwarding Rate: 148.8 Mpps
• Transmission Method: Store-and-forward
• MAC Address Table: Up to 16 ,000 entries per device
• AC Input: 100 to 240 VAC
• Maximum Power Consumption: 68.67 watts
• Standby Power Consumption: 31.59 watts
• Operating Temperature: -5 to 50 °C
• Storage Temperature: -40 to 70 °C
• Operating Humidity: 0 % to 95 % non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 0 % to 95 % non-condensing
• Diagnostic LEDs: Link/Activity/Speed (Per 10GBASE-T port), Link/Activity/Speed (Per 10G SFP+ port), Power/Fan (Per device)
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 440 x 210 x 44 mm
• Weight: 3.1 kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.