D-Link DGS-3630-28PC 28-Port Layer 3 Stackable Managed PoE Gigabit Switch
The DGS-3630 Series is designed for use with three di?erent software images: the Standard Image (SI), the Enhanced Image (EI), and the MPLS Image (MI). The Standard Image provides core SMB and SME functionality such as L2 switching, entry-level routing, L2 multicast, advanced QoS, Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM), and robust security features. The Enhanced Image supports all the Standard Image features in addition to L3 routing for enterprise integration, while the MPLS Images combines the Enhanced Image feature set with VPN services for service providers.
High Availability and Flexibility:
The DGS-3630 Series allows multiple switches to be combined to form a single physical or virtual stack. This increases redundancy over multiple physical units, simplifies management, and provides a single IP address to manage all members in the stack. Up to 9 switches can be combined using DACs to make up to 432 Gigabit Ethernet ports available, allowing switching capacity to be increased with demand. In addition to traditional Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP), and Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP), the DGS-3630 Series also supports advanced Ethernet failover redundancy technologies, such as ERPS and FlexLink while Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS) provides millisecond-level failover in a ring topology.
Security, Performance, and Availability:
The DGS-3630 Series provides a complete set of security features including multi-layer Access Control Lists (ACLs) and 802.1X user authentication via TACACS+ and RADIUS. The DGS-3630 Series also o?ers extensive VLAN support, including GVRP and 802.1Q VLAN to enhance security and performance.
The DGS-3630 Series provides the D-Link Network Assistant (DNA) utility, an industry-standard CLI, and an intuitive web-based management interface that enables administrators to set up and remotely manage their networks. Support for SNMP allows centralized management of a large number of devices and out-of-band management is available via a dedicated console port.
6 kV Surge Protection:
The DGS-3630 Series features built-in 6 kV surge protection on all PoE and non-PoE Ethernet access ports, and requires no external surge protection devices. This e?ectively protects the switches against sudden electrical surges caused by events such as lightning strikes or unstable electrical current.
D-Link Green Technology:
The DGS-3630 Series features D-Link Green technology, which includes a power-saving mode, smart fan feature, reduced heat dissipation, and cable length detection. The power-saving feature automatically powers down ports that have no link or link partner, and ensures that LEDs are shut o? when not needed.
• Size: 19-inch, 1U rack-mount size
• Interfaces: 20 x 10/100/1000BASE-T PoE ports, 4 x Combo 10/100/1000BASE-T PoE/SFP ports, 4 x 10 GbE SFP+ ports
• Console Port : RJ-45 and Mini-USB console ports for out-of-band CLI management
• Management Port: 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ-45 Ethernet port for out-of-band IP management
• Alarm Port: 1 x RJ-45 port
• USB Port: 1 x USB 2.0 Type A port
• Switching Capacity: 128 Gbps
• Packet Forwarding Rate: 95.24 Mpps
• Packet Buffer: 4 MBytes
• MAC Address Table: 68K entries
• IPv4 Routing Table: 16K entries
• IPv6 Routing Table: 7K entries
• IPv4 Forwarding Table: 32K entries
• IPv6 Forwarding Table: 16K entries
• Jumbo Frame Size: 12 KBytes
Power over Ethernet (PoE):
• PoE Standards: IEEE 802.3af/at
• PoE Power Budget: 370 W (740 W with DPS-700 RPS redundant power supply)
• MTBF: 259,222.76 hours
• Acoustics: 48.2 dB(A)
• Heat Dissipation: 1600.31 BTU/h
• Power Input: 100 to 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Maximum Power Consumption: PoE off: 44.3 W, PoE on: 469.3 W
• Standby Power Consumption: 34.6 W
• Ventilation: 4 x smart fans
• Operating Temperature: -5 to 50 °C (23 to 122 °F)
• Storage Temperature: -40 to 70 °C (-40 to 158 °F)
• Operating Humidity: 10% to 95% RH
• Storage Humidity: 5% to 95% RH
• Surge Protection: 6 kV surge protection on all Ethernet access ports
• Safety Certifications: cUL, CB, CE, CCC, BSMI
• EMI/EMC: CE, FCC Class A, C-Tick, VCCI, BSMI, CCC
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 441 x 380 x 44 mm
• Weight: 5.88 kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.