CyberPower Monitored 8 Port 16A Power Distribution Unit
Ideal for server room and data centre applications, the Monitored PDU Series is a power distribution device that delivers electricity from a single source to multiple devices. The multi-function LCD readout can display precise power conditions. It is also hot-swappable, colour-changeable, and supports automatic LCD screen orientation. The PDUs are built-in with SNMP/HTTP module, which works with PowerPanel Power Management Software for real-time monitoring and configuration. Furthermore, the products are compatible with environmental sensor for real-time monitoring of temperature and humidity.
• Support Daisy Chain Function
• Firmware Upgrade via USB
• User Configurable Colour LCD
• Work under High Temperature
• Rotatable LCD for Proper Display Orientation
• Cord Retention Tray
• Nominal Input Voltage (Vac): 100 ~ 240
• Maximum Input Current: 16A
• Outlet(s) - Total: 8
• Outlet Type: IEC C13 x 8
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 433 x 44 x 112mm
• Weight (kg): 1.9
• Installed Rack Height: 1RU
• Certifications: CE, FCC Class A, UL60950
• Cisco Compatibility: Yes
• RoHS: Yes
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.