Connection Technology Systems N-Way Fast Ethernet Converter ST 10/100 Base TX to 100 Base FX ST Fibre
• Comply with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, 802.3u 100Base-TX & 100Base-FX Standard
• Store and Forward Switching Mechanism
• Auto-Cross over for MDI/MDIX in TP port
• 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation in TP port
• Support 1K MAC address
• Support 48K Byte Packet Buffer
• Support Link Alarm
• Support Power/FDX/FX & TP Link Activity/FX & TP Speed LED
• Support Switch mode & Pure converter mode
• Voltage supervisor
CVT-100BTFX / W2X Converter from Connection Technology Systems is compact size units and fulfill the FCC emission standards. This converter converts 10/100Base-TX to 100Base-FX with LED diagnostics for Power, Activity, Link and Full Duplex / Half Duplex operation. All of are fully compliant with the IEEE 802.3 & 802.3u Fast Ethernet standards and feature one STP-RJ45 10/100Base-TX port as well as one Fiber Optic 100Base-FX (SC/ST/MTRJ) port.
The CVT-100BTFX/W2X is used in applications where multimode fiber is installed while the CVT-100BTFC (SM-30/50/60/80/100) can be used where single mode fiber cables are in use. In single mode applications distances up to 10,000m/30,000m can be achieved. Each unit is powered by an external power supply. Installation of the Fast Ethernet converter is simple and straightforward. The powerful features are as 10/100 Auto Negotiation, Auto cross over for TP port, Fiber Link Alarm, Voltage supervisor, and support switch mode & pure converter mode.
• Standard: IEEE 802.3 10Base-T; IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX & 100Base-FX
• Interface: 10/100Base-T RJ-45 Port x 1; 100Base-FX Port x 1
• Switching Method: Store and forward
• Data Transfer Rate: 200 Mbps-Full duplex
• MAC Table& Memory Buffer: MAC address table :1K; Memory buffer:48K
• Forward / Filtering Rate: 10M: 14,880/14,880pps; 100M: 148,800/148,800pps
• Power: Ext. Power Supply, DC 5V, 1.6A
• Power consumption: 5 W
• Typical Operation Temperature: Operation:0° ~ 50; Storage Temperature: -20° ~ 60℃; Humidity:5% ~ 90% non-condensing
• Dimension and Weight: Size: 71 x 97 x 26 mm (WxDxH)
• Shipping Weight: 0.6KG
• Emission/Safety: FCC Class A, CE
Due to the high demand on courier services during the Christmas period, our standard delivery times may extend. We recommend placing orders as early as possible for pre-Christmas delivery.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.
Stock Availability: 48 In Stock Now
Warranty: 1 Year
Product Found In: Wired Network
Model Number: CVT-100BTFX
Part Number: cd0454