ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro PCIe M.2 2280 512GB Solid State Drive
• Featuring HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Caching, the SX6000 Pro accelerates read/write speeds up to 2100/1500MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 250K/240K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the SX6000 Pro accomplishes them quickly and effectively.
LDPC ECC for Improved Data Integrity
• The SX6000 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more reliable data transfers and a longer product lifespan.
Single-Sided Design for Easier Installation
• Featuring a single-sided design that’s 2.15mm thick, the SX6000 Pro is much slimmer than standard M.2 SSDs. This makes it ideal for notebooks, small-form-factor desktops, and even some ultrabooks.
Cool XPG heatsink included
• The SX6000 Pro box has a sleek black XPG heatsink with pre-applied thermal compound inside for easy DIY. With or without heatsink: the choice is yours, as the SX6000 Pro looks great in builds either way.
• Interface: PCIe Gen3x4
• Form Factor: M.2 2280
• NAND Flash: 2nd generation 3D TLC
• Read: Up to 2100MB/s
• Write: Up to 1500MB/s
• Controller: Realtek
• Operating temperature: 0°C - 70°C
• Storage temperature: -40°C - 85°C
• Shock resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
• MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 22 x 80 x 2.15mm
• Weight: 8g
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.