ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro PCIe M.2 2280 512GB Solid State Drive
• Featuring HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Caching, the SX6000 Pro accelerates read/write speeds up to 2100/1500MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 250K/240K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the SX6000 Pro accomplishes them quickly and effectively.
LDPC ECC for Improved Data Integrity
• The SX6000 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more reliable data transfers and a longer product lifespan.
Single-Sided Design for Easier Installation
• Featuring a single-sided design that’s 2.15mm thick, the SX6000 Pro is much slimmer than standard M.2 SSDs. This makes it ideal for notebooks, small-form-factor desktops, and even some ultrabooks.
Cool XPG heatsink included
• The SX6000 Pro box has a sleek black XPG heatsink with pre-applied thermal compound inside for easy DIY. With or without heatsink: the choice is yours, as the SX6000 Pro looks great in builds either way.
• Interface: PCIe Gen3x4
• Form Factor: M.2 2280
• NAND Flash: 2nd generation 3D TLC
• Read: Up to 2100MB/s
• Write: Up to 1500MB/s
• Controller: Realtek
• Operating temperature: 0°C - 70°C
• Storage temperature: -40°C - 85°C
• Shock resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
• MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 22 x 80 x 2.15mm
• Weight: 8g
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.