ADATA XPG Spectrix D80 RGB LED 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3600MHz DDR4 Liquid Cooled Memory
• The SPECTRIX D80 features a liquid heatsink on its top side that benefits from a non-conductive fluid with a low boiling point to dissipate heat effectively. And thanks to its RGB lighting, the liquid heatsink isn’t just functional; it’ll visually captivate and be the centerpiece of your rig.
• The SPECTRIX D80’s liquid heatsink has a hermetically sealed design that ensures it’s completely airtight. You can rest assure that no gas or liquid will leak or evaporate away. Meanwhile, the non-conductive fluid inside has the thermal stability and conductivity needed for efficient cooling.
• Aluminum heatsink, thermally conductive materials on the PCB, and fluid with low boiling point work together to deliver excellent heat dissipation
• The SPECTRIX D80 isn’t just for the avid gamer and DIY enthusiast, but also the overclocker! The SPECTRIX D80 provides a wide frequency range from 2666MHz to 5000MHz with support for Intel X299 2666 MHz and AMD AM4/Ryzen platforms. Also, preconfigured Intel XMP (Extreme Memory Profile) 2.0 profiles allow for quick, reliable overclocking.
• Frequency: 3600MHz
• Size: 16GB (2 x 8GB)
• Form Factor: DIMM
• Pin Layout: 288-pin
• Operating temperature: -5°C to 70°C
• Storage temperature: -55°C to 100°C
• Operating voltage: 1.2V - 1.35V
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 138 x 46.65 x 8.8mm
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.