ADATA XPG Spectrix D80 RGB LED 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3000MHz DDR4 Liquid Cooled Memory
• The SPECTRIX D80 features a liquid heatsink on its top side that benefits from a non-conductive fluid with a low boiling point to dissipate heat effectively. And thanks to its RGB lighting, the liquid heatsink isn’t just functional; it’ll visually captivate and be the centerpiece of your rig.
• The SPECTRIX D80’s liquid heatsink has a hermetically sealed design that ensures it’s completely airtight. You can rest assure that no gas or liquid will leak or evaporate away. Meanwhile, the non-conductive fluid inside has the thermal stability and conductivity needed for efficient cooling.
• Aluminum heatsink, thermally conductive materials on the PCB, and fluid with low boiling point work together to deliver excellent heat dissipation
• The SPECTRIX D80 isn’t just for the avid gamer and DIY enthusiast, but also the overclocker! The SPECTRIX D80 provides a wide frequency range from 2666MHz to 5000MHz with support for Intel X299 2666 MHz and AMD AM4/Ryzen platforms. Also, preconfigured Intel XMP (Extreme Memory Profile) 2.0 profiles allow for quick, reliable overclocking.
• Frequency: 3000MHz
• Size: 16GB (2 x 8GB)
• Form Factor: DIMM
• Pin Layout: 288-pin
• Operating temperature: -5°C to 70°C
• Storage temperature: -55°C to 100°C
• Operating voltage: 1.2V - 1.35V
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 138 x 46.65 x 8.8mm
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.