Special Product Offer:
Acer TravelMate B117 11.6 Inch N3160 2.2Ghz 4GB RAM 128GB SSD Rugged Laptop with Windows 10 Academic + 3 Year Warranty!
• MIL-STD 810G
• 501.5 High temperature (Procedure II)
• 502.5 Low temperature (Procedure II)
• 506.5 Rain (Procedure III – Drip)
• 507.5 humidity (Procedure I, Natural Cycles)
• 514.6 Vibration (Category 24 – Minimum integrity tests)
• 516.6 Mechanical Shock (Procedure IV – Transit Drop) Packaged
• 516.6 Mechanical Shock (Procedure IV -Transit Drop) Unpackaged
• MIL-STD 810F
• 510.4 Sand and Dusk (Procedure IV – Transit Drop)
• Up to 10 Hours Battery Life
• Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Academic
• Processor: Intel Pentium Silver N3160 Quad-Core Processor (2MB Cache, 1.60GHz up to 2.24GHz)
• Memory: 4GB DDR3L RAM
• Storage: 128GB SSD
• Graphics: Integrated Intel Graphics
• Optical drive: None
• Interfaces: 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI, 1x RJ-45, 1x 3.5mm Headphone/Speaker Jack, 1x SD Card Reader
• Bluetooth: v4.0
• Wireless LAN: 802.11ac
• Battery: 4-cell Lithium Ion
• Camera: Webcam
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 291 x 211 x 22.3 mm
• Weight (approx.): 1.32 kg
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
We are an Acer NZ Valued Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
What do the different charging lights mean?
The charging indicator on this unit will signify the level/status of charging. An orange or red light generally suggests that the laptop needs charging or is on low battery. A blue light either flashing or solid can signify that the laptop is charging or is fully charged.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.