Zebra ZD420T Desktop Thermal Transfer Label Printer - USB
With the ZD420, whether you are currently using a Zebra or competitive printer, you’ll be able to use the same label formats and applications you’re using today. The ZD420 supports both EPL and ZPL printer languages. And with on printer Virtual Devices, part of Zebra’s Print DNA suite of tools and utilities, the ZD420 can use languages normally associated with other printer brands.
New at-a-Glance Five LED Icons Take the Guesswork Out of Printer Status
A three-button user interface with five LED status icons replaces the typical single button/single light interface common in desktop printers. There’s no guesswork involved — users can instantly see what’s needed to keep printers up and running, from replenishing media to resolving printer issues.
Movable Sensor for Comprehensive Media Compatibility
While Zebra Certified Printer Supplies provide optimal printer performance, the ZD420’s movable media sensor lets you use virtually any media from any manufacturer, giving you the flexibility to utilize supplies you may have on hand or continue to utilize any existing supplies provider.
• Thermal Type: Transfer
• Operating System: Link-OS
• Resolution: 203 dpi/8 dots per mm
• Memory: 512 MB Flash; 128MB SDRAM
• Maximum Print Width: 104 mm
• Maximum Print Speed: 152 mm per second
• Media Sensors: Full width, moveable reflective/black mark sensor; multi-position transmissive/gap sensor
• Firmware: ZPL II; EPL 2; XML, ZBI
• Maximum Label Length: 991 mm
• Media Width: 15mm to 118mm
• Media Roll Size: Maximum outer diameter: 127mm, Core inner diameter: 12.7 - 25.4mm standard
• Thickness: 0.003 in. (0.08 mm) min.; 0.0075 in. (0.1905 mm) max.
• Media Types: Roll-fed or fan-fold, die cut or continuous with or without black mark, tag stock, continuous receipt paper, and wristbands
• Ribbon Outside Diameter: 2.6 in./66 mm (300 m); 1.34 in./34 mm (74 m)
• Maximum Ribbon Length: 984 ft. (300 m); 244 ft. (74 m)
• Ribbon Ratio: 1:4 media to ribbon (300 m), 1:1 media to ribbon (74 m)
• Ribbon Width: 1.33 in./33.8 mm ~ 4.3 in./109.2 mm
• Ribbon Core ID: 300 meter ribbon 1 in./25.4 mm, 74 meter ribbon 0.5 in./12.7 mm
• Operating Temp: 40° to 105° F/4.4° to 41° C
• Storage Temp: -40° to 140° F/-40° to 60° C
• Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• Electrical: Auto-detectable (PFC Compliant) 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz; ENERGY STAR qualified
Language and Symbology:
• Bar Code Ratios: 2:1 and 3:1
• 1D Bar Codes: Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, ISBT-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC and EAN 2-or 5-digit extensions, Plessey, Postnet, Standard 2-of-5, Industrial 2-of-5, Interleaved 2-of-5, Logmars, MSI, Codabar and Planet Code
• 2D Bar Codes: Codablock, PDF417, Code 49, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, MicroPDF, Aztec
• Fonts and Graphics: 16 resident expandable ZPL II bitmap fonts, Two resident scalable ZPL fonts, Five resident expandable EPL2 fonts, Native open-type font support, Unicode compliant for multi-language, on demand thermal printing, China units include SimSun simplified Chinese font, 50 MB user available non-volatile memory, 8 MB user available SDRAM
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 267 x 202 x 192mm
• Weight: 2.4Kg
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.