Zebra TC75 2D Scanner 4.7 Inch 2GB RAM 16GB Flash 4G LTE Touchscreen Rugged PDT with Android 4.4.3 KitKat
• Every TC75 ships with Mobility Extensions (Mx), a series of features that transform Android from a consumer operating system (OS) to a true enterprise-class OS, providing enterprise-class security and device management, as well as enterprise data capture capabilities.
Maximum data entry flexibility with an industry leading dual mode touch panel
• Let your users choose their preferred data input pair: finger and gloved finger or finger and stylus — ideal for crisp signature capture. The intelligent 4.7 in. display automatically adjusts as needed, unlike competitive devices that require setting adjustments every time the user switches data input method.
World-class data capture
• An integrated enterprise-class imager offers Zebra’s proprietary PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology, a megapixel sensor and advanced optics, enabling the lightning-fast capture of 1D and 2D bar codes in virtually any condition. The 8 MP camera enables the easy capture of highresolution photos, signatures, videos and more, so workers can capture more types of business intelligence to streamline more business processes. The front camera allows workers to place a video call to get the on-the-spot assistance they need. And Near Field Communications automates identity verification at facility entry points.
Automatically capture data and process entire documents
• With SimulScan Document Capture, your workers can simultaneously capture bar codes, text fields, phone numbers, images, signatures and even check boxes in the time it takes to press a button, improving invoicing speed, order speed and more.
Superior audio quality and functionality for a new level of voice flexibility
• Up to four times the loudness of popular smartphones and noise cancelling technology provides crystal clear audio on both ends of every call. Support for Workforce Connect Push-to-Talk (PTT) Express and Pro provides an instant connection to co-workers in the field, plus supervisors and other support staff back in the office.
• Every strand of your mobility platform is simpler with Zebra’s Mobility DNA. That’s because, from the start, you have the industry’s most comprehensive suite of mobility must-haves to accelerate your solution. More off-the shelf end-user apps, more robust administration utilities and easier app development. Purpose built for enterprise, Mobility DNA makes ease, confidence and value intrinsic to your investment and our full line of Android mobile computers.
A robust accessory family for easy on-the-go device management
• Accessories include a flexible vehicle cradle for charging — even with snap-on accessories attached. A magnetic stripe reader enables mobile payment. The field attachable trigger handle brings comfort to scan intensive tasks. Select Zebra Bluetooth printers enable anywhere anytime printing. And backroom management is easier and more cost effective than ever thanks to our unique ShareCradle System that accommodates the TC75 and future Zebra mobile computers.
Rugged and ready for all-day every day use out in the field
• The TC75 delivers reliable operation, even after multiple 2.4 m drops to concrete and 2,000 consecutive 1 m tumbles in our punishing tumble test. With IP67 sealing, the TC75 is dust-tight and can survive complete immersion in water. And the Corning Gorilla Glass touch panel and scanner exit window bring a new level of durability to two of the most vulnerable components on any handheld device.
• CPU: 1.7 GHz dual core processor
• Operating System: Android AOSP 4.4.3 with Mobility Extensions (Mx), a layer of features that turns Android into a true enterprise-class OS
• Memory Standard: 2GB RAM / 16GB Flash
• Operating Temperature: -20° C to 50°C per MIL-STD 810B
• Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C
• Humidity: 5% to 85% non-condensing
• Drop Specifications: 2.4 m to concrete at room temp.; 1.8 m over the operating temp. range
• Tumble Specification: 2,000 1.0 m tumbles; meets and exceeds IEC tumble specifications
• Sealing: IP67 per applicable IEC sealing specifications
• Vibration: 4 g’s PK Sine (5 Hz to 2 kHz); 0.04g2/ Hz Random (20 Hz to 2 kHz); 60
minute duration per axis, 3 axis
• Thermal Shock: -40° C to 70° C rapid transition
• Electrostatic Discharge (ESD): +/-15kVdc air, +/-8kVdc direct, +/-8kVdc indirect
Interactive Sensor Technology (IST)
• Light Sensor: Automatically adjusts display backlight
• Motion Sensor: eCompass; 3-axis Gyro; 3-axis accelerometer
• Scanning: SimulScan simultaneously captures and processes multimedia formatted information in a single step. SE4750SR imager (1D/2D)
• Camera: Rear — 8 MP autofocus; f/2.4 aperture; Front — 1.3 MP fixed focus
• NFC: IISO 14443 Type A & B, FeliCa, and ISO 15963 cards. Secure NFC via SAM supporting Mifare, Calypso and FeliCa. P2P mode and Card Emulation via UICC and Host
Wireless WAN Data and Voice Communications
• Radio Frequency Band: LTE: 800/850/900/1800/2100/2600 (FDD 20,5,8,3,1,7) UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+: 850/900/1900/2100 GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900
• GPS: Integrated, Autonomous, Assisted GPS (A-GPS), Navstar, GLONASS
• Radio: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/d/h/i/k/r
• Data Rates: 5GHz: 802.11a/n — up to 150 Mbps; 2.4GHz: 802.11b/g/n — up to 72.2 Mbps
• Operating Channels: Chan 36 - 165 (5180 - 5825 MHz); Chan 1 - 13 (2412 - 2472 MHz); Actual operating channels/ frequencies depend on regulatory rules and certification agency
• Security and Encryption: WEP (40 or 104 bit); WPA/WPA2 Personal (TKIP, and AES); WPA/WPA2 Enterprise (TKIP, and AES) — EAP-TTLS (PAP, MSCHAP, MSCHAPv2), EAP-TLS, PEAPv0- MSCHAPv2, PEAPv1-EAP-GTC, EAP Fast and LEAP SAM, WPS, Data at rest
• Features: Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM), Soft AP, WiFi Direct
• Certifications: WFA (802.11n, WMM), Cisco CCXv4, Wi-Fi
• Fast Roam: PMKID caching, Cisco CCKM, 802.11r, OKC
• Bluetooth: Class 2, Bluetooth v4.1 (Bluetooth Smart technology)
• Display: 4.7 in. High Definition (1280 x 720); exceptionally bright, outdoor viewable; optically bonded to touch panel
• Imager Window: Corning Gorilla Glass
• Touchpanel: Dual mode capacitive touch with stylus or bare or gloved fingertip input (conductive stylus sold separately); Corning Gorilla Glass
• Backlight: LED backlight
• Power: PowerPrecision: Improved battery technology for longer cycle times and real-time visibility into battery metrics for better battery management Li-Ion 3.7 V, 4620 mAh typical; battery swap function
• Expansion Slot: User accessible MicroSD up to 32GB SDHC and up to 64GB SDXC
• SIM: 2 Nano SIM slot
• Network Connections: USB 2.0 High Speed (host and client); WLAN
• Notification: Audible tone; multi-color LEDs; vibration
• Keypad: On-screen keypad
• Voice and Audio: Three microphone support with noise cancellation; vibrate alert; speaker; Bluetooth wireless headset support, High quality speaker phone with up to 108 db SPL volume; PTT headset support; Cellular circuit switch voice; HD Voice
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 161 x 84 x 28 mm
• Weight with HD battery (approx): 376 g
Due to the high demand on courier services during the Christmas period, our standard delivery times may extend. We recommend placing orders as early as possible for pre-Christmas delivery. Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.