- View all categories...
- View all categories...
- View all categories...
- View all categories...
Zebra TC56 2D Scanner 5 Inch Snapdragon 650 4GB RAM 32GB Flash 4G LTE Touchscreen PDT with Android 6.0 Marshmallow
• Create unique dedicated keys on either side of the display for one-touch access to the most frequently used device features and applications, from the scanner, camera and line-of-business applications to telephony features such as push-to-talk and text messaging.
Maximum Display Size with Advanced Technology
• The 5 in. display offers plenty of real estate for graphics-intensive intuitive applications. This capacitive touch panel gives your workers easy, familiar and flexible multi-touch operation that works even when wet, with a gloved finger or a stylus. And with best-in-class outdoor readability, the screen is easy to read, even in bright sunlight.
The Ultimate Scanning Performance
• With our advanced scanning technology and PRZM Intelligent Imaging, your workers get lightning fast capture of 1D and 2D barcodes, even if they are damaged, dirty and poorly printed — or displayed on a screen. An extraordinary working range plus a wide field of view increases application flexibility — workers
can scan barcodes nearer and farther away. And omni-directional scanning delivers true point and shoot — there is no need to ever align barcode and scanner.
Automatically Capture and Process Entire Documents
• With SimulScan Document Capture, a Mobility DNA ingredient, your workers can simultaneously capture barcodes, text fields, phone numbers, images, signatures and even check boxes in the time it takes to press a button, improving invoicing and order speed and more.
Ultra-high Resolution Photos
• The 13 MP camera allows workers to easily document proof-of-condition, proof-of-delivery, proof-of-service and much more.
The Processing Power to Do It All
• The blazing 1.8 GHz hexa-core 64-bit processor can run everything your workers need to take care of business, from multiple graphics-intensive line of-business apps to PBX deskphone functionality. You get better performance and better power consumption — while the processor uses up to 15% less power, apps run up to 5 times faster. And with support for Marshmallow and the next two versions of Android (‘N’ and ‘O’), you get superior investment protection.
Rugged and Ready for Business
• While the TC56 looks like a smartphone, your workers can drop it in water or onto concrete, use it in dusty areas and more — and still expect reliable operation. The unibody design provides extra impact protection for the sensitive electronics. And the Corning Gorilla Glass touch panel and imager window bring maximum scratch- and shatter-proofing to two of the most vulnerable device features.
PowerPrecision+ Battery for Best-in-class Power and Manageability
• Your workers depend on their mobile devices nearly every minute of the workday. This user replaceable battery delivers up to an impressive 14 hours of power, ensuring that workers have plenty of power for the longest shift and devices are always available. A wealth of easily accessible battery metrics make it easier than ever to identify, remove and replace aging batteries. And with Warm Swap mode, users can change the battery without losing connectivity — no reboot is required.
Unsurpassed Security with Zebra’s Mobility Extensions (Mx)
• Mx is a series of features that make Android a more robust enterprise class operating system. Another Mobility DNA ingredient, Mx is pre-installed on every TC56 device and is simple to deploy, allowing you to easily create the most secure, purpose-built, enterprise class Android device. With Android and Mx, you can prevent unauthorized users from accessing the device, as well as the installation and opening of unauthorized apps. Additional device controls prevent configuration errors that can take the device offline and erode worker productivity. The ability to actively detect vulnerabilities and automatically execute the right corrective action helps prevent data leaks and more.
Multiple Configurations to Meet Different Business Needs
• Standard Configuration devices come with Google Mobile Services (GMS) and Android for Work (AFW). GMS provides integrated Google applications such as Gmail and Google Maps, and AFW adds more enterprise-class features. Professional Configuration devices ship without GMS and AFW, promoting greater privacy and security of personal information. Both configurations are based on Android Open Source (AOSP).
Get More Value out of your Devices with Mobility DNA
• Every strand of your mobility platform is simpler with Zebra’s Mobility DNA. That’s because right from the start, you have the industry’s most comprehensive suite of mobility must haves to accelerate your solution. More off-the shelf end user apps, more robust administration utilities and easier app development. Purpose built for enterprise, Mobility DNA makes ease, confidence and value intrinsic to your investment and our full line of Android mobile computers.
The Highest Quality Voice in its Class for Crystal Clear Voice Calls
• Speakers that deliver four times the loudness of popular smartphones and noise-cancellation technology ensure that callers on both ends of every call can hear every word — regardless of the volume of background noise.
The Fastest, Most Dependable Wireless Connections Inside and Outside the Four Walls
• The Wi-Fi and 4G LTE cellular-enabled TC56 keeps workers connected no matter where they are — in your facility or out in the field.
A Complete Suite of Enterprise Accessories
• A trigger handle and a variety of holsters make it easy to use the TC56 in just about any workflow. Backroom management is easier with the ShareCradle that can charge it all — device and batteries, plus convenient multi-slot chargers.
• CPU: Snapdragon 650 64-bit hexa-core 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72, power optimization
• Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Zebra’s Mobility Extensions (Mx)
• Memory Standard: 4GB RAM/32GB Flash (non-upgradeable)
• Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C (RH 5% to 95% Non-condensing)
• Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C
• Humidity: 5% to 85% non-condensing
• Drop Specifications: Multiple 1.2 m to tile over concrete over operating temperature range; 1.5 m to concrete with the rugged boot accessory over operating temperature range
• Tumble Specification: 0.5 m tumbles, meets or exceeds IEC tumble specification
• Sealing: IP67 and IP65 per applicable IEC sealing specifications
• Vibration: 4 g’s PK Sine (5 Hz to 2 kHz); 0.04 g 2/Hz Random (20 Hz to 2 kHz); 60 minute duration per axis, 3 axis
• Thermal Shock: -40° C to 70° C rapid transition
• Electrostatic Discharge (ESD): +/-15kv Air; +/-10kv contact; +/-10kv charge body
Interactive Sensor Technology (IST)
• Light Sensor: Automatically adjusts display backlight brightness
• Motion Sensor: eCompass; 3-axis Gyro; 3-axis accelerometer
• Proximity Sensor: Automatically detects when the user places the handset against head during a phone call to disable display output and touch input
• Scanning: SE4750 imager (1D and 2D) with extraordinary range: Scan range – Code 39 barcode: 20 Mil: 4.5 cm to 81.3 cm, 3 Mil: 7.9 cm to 14.2 cm
• Camera: Rear — 13 MP autofocus; f/2.4 aperture; rear camera flash LED generates balanced white light; supports Torch mode
• NFC: ISO 14443 Type A and B; F; FeliCa and ISO 15693 cards; P2P mode and Card Emulation via UICC and Host
Wireless WAN Data and Voice Communications
• Radio Frequency Band: LTE: 700,800/850/900/1800/2100/2600 (FDD 28,20,5,8,3,1,7); UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+: 850/900/1900/2100; GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900
• GPS: Integrated; Autonomous; Assisted GPS (A-GPS); Navstar; GLONASS; Gallileo; BeiDou
• Radio IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i/r; Wi-Fi certified; IPv4, IPv6; 2X2 MIMO
• Data Rates: 5GHz: 802.11a/n/ac — up to 866.7 Mbps; 2.4GHz: 802.11b/g/n — up to 144 Mbps
• Operating Channels: Channel 1-13 (2412-2472 MHz); Chan 36-165 (5180-5825 MHz); Channel Bandwidth: 20, 40, 80 MHz; Actual operating channels/ frequencies and bandwidths depend on regulatory rules and certification agency
• Security and Encryption: WEP (40 or 104 bit); WPA/WPA2 Personal (TKIP, and AES); WPA/WPA2 Enterprise (TKIP and AES) — EAP-TTLS (PAP, MSCHAP, MSCHAPv2), EAP-TLS, PEAPv0-MSCHAPv2, PEAPv1-EAP-GTC3, EAP Fast3 and LEAP
• Certifications: WFA (802.11n, WMM-PS); DTS3; WPS; Miracast
• Fast Roam: PMKID caching; Cisco CCKM; 802.11r; OKC
• Bluetooth: Class 2, Bluetooth v4.1 (Bluetooth Smart technology); Bluetooth Wideband support HFPv1.6; Bluetooth v4.1 Low Energy (LE)
• Display 5.0 in. High Definition (1280 x 720); exceptionally bright, outdoor viewable; optically bonded to touch panel
• Imager Window: Corning Gorilla Glass
• Touchpanel: Dual mode capacitive touch with stylus or bare or gloved fingertip input (conductive stylus sold separately); Corning Gorilla Glass
• Backlight: LED backlight
• Power: Rechargeable Li-Ion, Power Precision + Standard Capacity, 4300 mAh typical/4030 mAh minimum; improved battery technology for longer cycle times and real-time visibility into battery metrics for better battery management; fast USB charging (500mA)
• Expansion Slot: User accessible MicroSD up to 32GB SDHC and up to 128 GB SDXC
• SIM: 1 Nano SIM slot
• Network Connections: USB-C
• Notification: Audible tone; multi-color LEDs; vibration
• Keypad: On-screen keypad and enterprise keyboard
• Voice and Audio: Two microphones with noise cancellation; vibrate alert; speaker; Bluetooth wireless headset support; High quality speaker phone; PTT headset support; cellular circuit switch voice; HD Voice
• Buttons: Programmable back button; dual dedicated scan buttons; dedicated push-to-talk button
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 155 x 75.5 x 18.6 mm
• Weight with HD battery (approx): 249 g
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review