Zebra LI3678 IP65 1D Rugged Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
• You get the ultimate in 1D scanning performance — period. Your workers can scan barcodes as fast as they can pull the trigger. With 30 percent more working range, it’s easy to capture barcodes that are farther away. Are barcodes under shrinkwrap? Damaged? Dirty? Poorly printed? No problem, this intelligent scanner can handle it all.
• The manufacturing plant floor is as tough as its gets — and the cost of unplanned downtime on the production line is astronomical. That’s why we created a new product category — the ultra-rugged scanner. This dust-tight and waterproof scanner offers the highest drop, tumble and sealing specification in this class.
Crispest aiming pattern in its class
• You get the industry’s sharpest, brightest aiming pattern, ideal for first-time accurate capture of barcodes in pick lists.
• Scans per Full Charge: 70,000+
• Illumination: Two 617nm Amber LEDs
• Imager Field of View: 35°
• Image Sensor: 1,500 pixels
• Minimum Print Contrast: 15% minimum reflective difference
• Skew/Pitch/Roll Skew: ± 65°; Pitch: ± 65°; Roll: ± 45°
• Decode Capabilities: 1D Code 39, Code 128, Code 93, Codabar/NW7, Code11, MSI Plessey, UPC/EAN, I 2 of 5, Korean 3 of 5, GS1 DataBar, Base 32 (Italian Pharma)
• Bluetooth Radio: Bluetooth Class 1, Version 4.0 (LE), serial port and HID profiles
• Data Rate: 3 Mbit/s (2.1 Mbit/s) for Classic Bluetooth, 1 Mbit/s (0.27 Mbit/s) for Low Energy
• Radio Range: Direct line of sight in open air, Class 1: Up to 300 ft. (100.0 m), Class 2: Up to 30 ft. (10.0 m)
• Operating Temp: Corded: -22° F to 122° F/-30° C to 50° C, Cordless: -4° F to 122° F/-20° C to 50° C
• Storage Temp: -40° F to 158° F/-40° C to 70° C
• Humidity: 5% to 95% condensing
• Drop Specification: Withstands multiple 8.0 ft. / 2.4 m drops to concrete
• Tumble Specification: 5,000 tumbles @ 3.3 ft. (1 m)
• Sealing: Scanner: IP67; FLB cradle: IP65
• ESD: Per EN61000-4-2, ±25 KV air discharge, ±10 KV, direct discharge, ±10 KV indirect discharge
• Ambient Light Immunity: 0 to 10,037 Foot Candles/0 to 108,000 Lux (direct sunlight)
• Input Voltage Range: Host powered: 4.5 VDC min., 5.5 VDC max., External power supply: 11.4 VDC min., 12.6 VDC max.
• Interface: USB, Bluetooth
• IP Rating: Scanner: IP67, Cradle: IP65
• Battery: PowerPrecision+ 3100 mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery
• User Indicators: Direct decode indicator; LEDs; beeper; vibration
• Dimensions (H x W x D): Corded: 18.5 x 7.6 x 13.2cm; Cordless: 18.5 x 7.6 x 14.2cm
• Weight: Corded: 287g; Cordless: 385g
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.