ViewSonic LS800HD 5000 Lumen 1080P DLP Projector
• Unlike traditional lamp based projectors, LS800HD is designed with laser phosphor technology which provides virtually maintenance-free usage for a lower overall total cost of ownership.
Amazing Color Accuracy
• ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor Technology displays a wide color range, ensuring that users enjoy a true-to-life color performance in both bright and dark environments without sacrificing image quality.
• Laser technology offers a 30,000 hour lifespan, which is delivering reliable long-term performance with no degradation in brightness over time so that your installations are consistently vibrant.
Sealed Optical Engine
• The sealed optical engine with IP6X prevents dust and moisture from affecting the lighting system, ensuring the projector’s image quality over time is maintained.
Automated Sleep Timer
• Sleep Timer function allows users to select a period of inactivity that will determine when the projector should put itself into sleep mode automatically.
• Power Saving Mode allows users to extend the projector’s lifespan and minimize energy consumption. When in Power Saving Mode, the projector will automatically switch into Eco Mode and SuperEco Mode whenever there is no signal input detected.
360-degree Creative Applications
• The projector can be freely rotated at any angle vertically to aid with creative applications, allowing projection onto ceilings, walls, or angled signage.
90-degree Portrait Mode
• Portrait mode allows users to turn the projector 90 degrees to increase the vertical field of view and add more applications for projection mapping, staging, and advertising.
Built-in HDBaseT Receiver
• LS800HD’s built-in HDBaseT receiver is able to transmit uncompressed high resolution audio and video at a lengthy distance (100 meters for 1080p and 70 meters for 4K2K) when combined with a cat5e/cat6 cable and is compatible with any certified HDBaseT transmitter.
• The tool-free control knob controls the lens shift function for easily adjusting the projection lens up, down, left, and right, providing flexible installation options with less placement restrictions.
Larger than Life Images
• Equipped with a 1.65X optical zoom lens, this projector provides mounting flexibility with a wider throw distance range.
• LS800HD is the first ViewSonic projector compatible with Control4 network management. The projector is also Creston, AMX and vController compatible for easy-to-use network management.
Multiple HDMI Inputs
• 3 HDMI ports provide more options for connecting any HDMI-enabled multimedia devices.
A Simpler Way to Update Projector Software
• ViewSonic Projector Software Update is available online and gives you the ability to keep your projector firmware up to date easily and conveniently; no need to take your projector in to a service center for software updates.
Exceptional DLP Image Quality
• DLP display technology combines accurate, long lasting color with high native contrast ratios. Nowadays, about 90% of Movie Theaters use DLP technology for Digital Projection. The same technology that started a revolution just got a lot better!
• Projection system: 0.65" 1080P
• Native Resolution: 1920x1080
• DC type: DC3
• Brightness: 5000 ANSI Lumens
• Contrast Ratio with SuperEco mode: 100000:1
• Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors
• Light Source: Laser Phosphor system
• Light source life (Nor/SuperEco): 20000/30000
• Lamp Watt: Laser Bank x 4
• Lens: f/2.45-3.13, f=17.23-27.9mm
• Projection Offset: 145%+/- 10%
• Throw Ratio: 1.15-1.9
• Image size: 50" - 300"
• Throw Distance: 1.27-7.64m (100"@2.55m)
• Keystone: H:+/-30° , V:+/-25°
• Lens Shift V. Range: Yes (-2.9% +11.8%)
• Lens Shift H. Range: Yes (-2.5% +2.5%)
• Optical Zoom: 1.65x
• Audible Noise (Eco): 32dB
• Resolution Support: VGA(640 x 480) to WUXGA_RB(1920 x 1200) *RB-Reduced Blanking
• HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
• Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
• Horizontal Frequency: 15K~102KHz
• Vertical Scan Rate: 23~120Hz
• Computer in (share with component): 1
• Composite: 1
• Audio-in (3.5mm): 1
• Audio-in (RCA R/L): 1
• Microphone in: 1
• HDMI (HDCP): 3 (HDMI 1.4/ HDCP 1.4)
• 3D VESA (Sync): 1
• Monitor out: 1
• Audio out (3.5mm): 1
• Speaker: 5W x 2
• USB type A (Power): 1 (5V/1.5A)
• RS232: 1
• RJ45: 1
• USB type mini B (Services): 1
• HDBaseT: 1
• Power Supply Voltage: 100 - 240V + / - 10%, 50/60Hz AC
• Power Consumption: Normal: 430W
• Standby: < 0.5W
• Operating Temperature: 0~40°
• Carton: Brown
• Net Weight: 11.0kg
• Dimensions (WxDxH) w/adjustment foot: 360 x 440 x 161mm
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Authorised Viewsonic NZ Reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.