TP-Link WA801ND Wireless-N300 Access Point
Adopting IEEE 802.11n advanced MIMO (Multi Input Multi Output) technology, it simultaneously works through two antennas to Tx and Rx to overcome the interference and signal degradation when traveling long distances or through physical barriers in a small office or a large apartment, resulting in an incredible improvement in the wireless performance, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, you could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not!
Supports multiple operation modes (Access Point, Multi-SSID, Client, Universal/ WDS Repeater, Bridge with AP) to enable various wireless applications to give users a more dynamic and comprehensive experience when using their AP. Multiple operating mode also helps you easily to build wireless network for hard-to-wire locations or eliminating wireless dead zone.
The TL-WA801ND is able to be powered using an Ethernet cable to simultaneously send data and electricity to wherever your AP may be located even up to 100 feet away. This feature multiplies your options allowing you to place the AP in a position that is most convenient to get the best signal possible, such as on the wall or on the ceiling of your office.
The device comes with a built-in Quick Setup Wizard on the management software. With a simple and user-friendly interface, it leads all Windows, Mac and Linux users through the setup process step-by-step, and even helps with wireless network settings and security configurations, which is convenient to the users, especially for novice users.
• Supports multiple operation modes: Access Point, Multi-SSID, Client, Universal/WDS Repeater, Bridge with AP
• Easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the WPS button
• Up to 30 meters (100 feet) of flexible deployment with included Passive Power over Ethernet Injector
• Button: Power On/Off Button, WPS Button, Reset Button
• Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
• Antenna Type: 2*5dBi Detachable Omni Directional (RP-SMA)
• Frequency: 2.4-2.4835GHz
• Signal Rate:
- 11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic)
- 11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
- 11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
• Wireless Modes:
- AP Mode
- Multi-SSID Mode
- Client Mode
- Repeater Mode (WDS/Universal)
- Bridge with AP Mode
• Wireless Functions:
- Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
- WDS Bridge
- MAC Address Filter
• Advanced Functions: Up to 30 meters Passive PoE is supported
• MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.
• 2 Detachable Omni directional antennas
• Power supply unit
• Passive PoE Power Injector
• Resource CD
• Quick Installation Guide
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
We are an Official Reseller of TP-Link in New Zealand
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.