TP-Link EAP265 HD AC1750 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
Supported 802.11ac Wave2 technology, EAP265 HD provides boosted Wi-Fi speeds up 1750 Mbps for more devices in high-dense environments. Dedicated high-power antennas with Beamforming ensure long range coverage over the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band. Advanced wireless technologies like Load Balance, Band Steering, and Airtime Fairness optimize the whole network performance and improve efficiency.
802.11k/v roaming switches clients automatically to the AP with the optimal signal with a seamless transition when moving. This allows sensitive applications like VoIP and video conferences to go uninterrupted.
Omada SDN—Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking:
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
Secure Guest Network with Facebook Wi-Fi and SMS Login:
Guest Network provides elevated secure access to guests sharing your Wi-Fi network, with captive portal helping maintain only authorized guests to use the network. The addition of SMS and Facebook authentication simplifies the captive portal even further to simplify connectivity and power up your business.
Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation:
EAP265 HD supports both 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE power supply, can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter. The addition of elegant appearance and simple mounting design for easy attachment to a wall or ceiling further makes deployment effortless and flexible.
• Interface: 2x Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port (One port supports IEEE802.3af/at PoE and Passive PoE)
• Physical Security Lock: Yes
• Button: Reset
• Power Supply: 802.3af/at PoE, 48V Passive PoE (+4,5pins; -7,8pins. PoE Adapter Included)
• Power Consumption: 12.3 W
• Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 206 × 182 × 37 mm
• Antenna Type: Internal Omni, 2.4GHz: 3× 3.5 dBi, 5GHz: 3x 4 dBi
• Mounting: Ceiling /Wall Mounting (Kits included)
• Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b/a
• Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
• Signal Rate: 5GHz:Up to 1300 Mbps, 2.4GHz:Up to 450 Mbps
• Wireless Functions: Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band), Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Automatic Channel Assignment, Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm), QoS(WMM), Band Steering, Load Balance, MU-MIMO, Airtime Fairness, Beamforming, Rate Limit, Reboot Schedule, Wireless Schedule, Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
• Wireless Security: Captive Portal Authentication, Access Control, Wireless Mac Address Filtering, Wireless Isolation Between Clients, SSID to VLAN Mapping, Rogue AP Detection, 802.1X Support, 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
• Transmission Power: 2.4GHz: 24 dBm max., 5GHz: 24 dBm max.
• Omada App: Yes
• Centralized Management: Omada Cloud-Based Controller, Omada Hardware Controller (OC300), Omada Hardware Controller (OC200), Omada Software Controller
• Cloud Access: Yes (Through OC300, OC200, Omada Cloud-Based Controller, or Omada Software Controller)
• Email Alerts: Yes
• LED ON/OFF Control: Yes
• Management MAC Access Control: Yes
• SNMP: v1,v2c
• System Logging Local/Remote Syslog: Local/Remote Syslog
• SSH: Yes
• Web-based Management: HTTP/HTTPS
• L3 Management: Yes
• Multi-site Management: Yes
• Management VLAN: Yes
• Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 60°C
• Storage Temperature: -40°C ~70°C
• Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Official Reseller of TP-Link in New Zealand
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.