TP-Link EAP225 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
Omada Hardware Controller OC200 and Omada Software Controller make it easy to manage and monitor the whole Omada network in real-time, while cloud service enables remote and secure access no matter where you find yourself.
Secure Guest Network with Facebook Wi-Fi and SMS Authentication:
Captive portal helps maintain only authorized guests to use the network, presenting devices with a convenient, user-friendly authentication method to grant Wi-Fi access. The addition of SMS and Facebook authentication simplifies the captive portal even further to simplify connectivity and boost your business.
Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation:
EAP225 supports both 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE power supply, can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter, making deployment effortless and flexible.
Easy Management with the Omada App:
Follow configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet.
• Interface: Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port x1(Support IEEE802.3af PoE)
• Physical Security Lock: Yes
• Button: Reset
• Power Supply: 802.3af/at PoE, 24V Passive PoE (+4,5pins; -7,8pins. PoE Adapter Included)
• Power Consumption: EU: 10.5 W, US: 12.6W
• Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 205.5 × 181.5 × 37.1 mm
• Antenna Type: Internal Omni, 2.4GHz: 2x 4dBi, 5GHz: 2x 4dBi
• Mounting: Ceiling /Wall Mounting (Kits included)
• Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b/a
• Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
• Signal Rate: 5GHz:Up to 867Mbps, 2.4GHz:Up to 300Mbps
• Wireless Functions: Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band), Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Automatic Channel Assignment, Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm), QoS(WMM), Band Steering, Load Balance, MU-MIMO, Airtime Fairness, Beamforming, Rate Limit, Reboot Schedule, Wireless Schedule, Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
• Wireless Security: Captive Portal Authentication, Access Control, Wireless Mac Address Filtering, Wireless Isolation Between Clients, SSID to VLAN Mapping, Rogue AP Detection, 802.1X Support
• Transmission Power: CE: < = 20dBm(2.4GHz,EIRP), < = 23dBm(5GHz,EIRP) ; FCC: < = 24dBm(2.4GHz), < = 22dBm(5GHz)
• Omada App: Yes
• Centralized Management: Omada Cloud-Based Controller, Omada Hardware Controller (OC300), Omada Hardware Controller (OC200), Omada Software Controller
• Cloud Access: Yes (Through OC300, OC200, Omada Cloud-Based Controller, or Omada Software Controller)
• Email Alerts: Yes
• LED ON/OFF Control: Yes
• Management MAC Access Control: Yes
• SNMP: v1,v2c
• System Logging Local/Remote Syslog: Local/Remote Syslog
• SSH: Yes
• Web-based Management: HTTP/HTTPS
• L3 Management: Yes
• Multi-site Management: Yes
• Management VLAN: Yes
• Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 60°C
• Storage Temperature: -40°C ~70°C
• Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Official Reseller of TP-Link in New Zealand
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.